What You Should Know
If you are trying to lose weight, you may have come across the term, Hyaluronic Acid (HA). HA has been listed as one of the top twenty supplement ingredients. Hyalogic LLC is a leading manufacturer of healthcare products and services headquartered in Shawnee, KS, USA. They specialize in creating premium products using Hyaluronic Acid. Their first product, the oral Hyaluronic Acid Synthovial Seven continues to be their leading seller. Riding on this success, they have expanded their line to introduce Episilk Personal Care HA products, a comprehensive beauty line which includes facial creams, hand and body lotions, lip balms, and shampoos and conditioners .
Hyaluronic Acid articles have been featured widely in publications like Newsweek, Woman’s World and Alive. Hyalogic has also partnered with health care professionals around the US to conduct research on their products. Hyalogic ships products worldwide. You can purchase their products online or use their store locator to find a retail outlet. The prices are listed online depending on the product offered. All Hyalogic products come with a full refund on the purchase price.
List of Ingredients
Hyaluronic Acid and other ingredients depending on the product.
Hyaluronic acid is a carbohydrate which occurs naturally throughout the human body. It is found naturally in most every cell in the body. When not bound to molecules, it binds to water giving it a stiff, jelly like quality. One of its functions in this form is to moisturize and lubricate the movable parts of the body, such as joints and muscles. Hyalogic has a number of products, including the patented oral Synthovial Seven, Hylarub, Hylasoak, the Episilk line, Hylavision and Hylaflex. Each product contains Hyaluronic acid in conjunction with other ingredients.
- The website is extremely comprehensive.
- It’s easy to place an order online, and there is a 100 percent money-back guarantee provided with each of their products.
- There is a lot of information outlining how each of their products work, the ingredients they contain, their dosage or usage information, and frequently asked questions.
- The site lists user testimonials.
- There are plenty of related health and wellness articles.
- There is one published letter to the Director of Finance, from the Public Health Service, Kansas, stating that Synthovial Seven should be classified as a drug as defined in the Federal Food, Drug, and Cosmetic Act
Apart from the one letter published online, it’s hard to find any negatives about Hyalogic or their products. The site itself is very open about all their products and ingredients used in them, and provides a lot of extra information via testimonials and related articles. You can also find information about the company itself, its formation and current status. There are plenty of products to select from, each one promising some unique benefit. There is also a site locater and it’s easy to place an order online. There don’t seem to be any hidden surprises with this site.