What You Should Know
Hydroxycut-24 is one of the many Hydroxycut products. It is a combination of their caffeine free and regular versions of the product, so that you can use the product all day and night without any issues. Total coverage was the idea behind this product, and while it appealed to many customers, in 2009, it was one of the many voluntarily recalled products from the Hydroxycut line.
List Of Ingredients
Hydroxycut-24 contained: Hydroxycitrate (HCA), Chromium Polynicotinate, Hydroxygen Plus 1.32 g – Garcenia Cambogia Extract, Gymnema Sylvestre Extract, Soy Phospholipids, and Rhodiola Rosea Extract; and HydroxyTea AM 414 mg/PM 214 mg – A proprietary blend of Green Tea Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, White Tea Extract, and Oolong Tea Extract.
The Hydroxycut-24 product was intended for day and night use, to provide all day weight loss coverage. The caffeine and stimulant based formula was used during the day, while the caffeine free formula was used in the evening. Due to links between the use of this (and a few other) Hydroxycut products and liver damage, the FDA warned that people who were using this product should stop right away. As a result, the company voluntarily pulled the product from the shelves in 2009. This product was targeted toward both men and women. The formula was the same thing for both day and night, though the day version had more caffeine and green tea, and the night version removed soem of the caffeine from the formula to ensure people were able to get to sleep.
- This product offered both day and night options for weight loss.
- This product was voluntarily recalled and is no longer available, per FDA allegations that there is a link to the product and liver damage.
- The Hydroxycut website is down at the time of this review, preparing for a relaunch with new products.
- There are no customer testimonials for this product.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- The product has a lot of caffeine and stimulants, which may cause problems for some people who are sensitive to them.
Please do not buy any discontinued diet pill products, even if you are able to find them online. It is important to remember these products are discontinued for a reason, and most likely it is because they are unsafe. Look to proven products that are safe and effective to help you lose weight. Use them with a diet and exercise plan for the best results.