What You Should Know
When searching for a weight loss product or diet pill, it is important to put in some real time and effort. This will help you avoid choosing an ineffective, or even dangerous weight loss supplement. As you may be aware, it is important to avoid weight loss pills that contain harmful ingredients like Ephedra and Ephedrine. We are now going to scrutinize one product in particular, which is Hydroxycut Green Tea. You can find this formula for sale online for around $10 or $15. At least you could a while back. At this point, Hydroxycut Green Tea appears to have been discontinued.
- Guarana (45 mg caffeine)
- Rooibos Tea Extract (aspalathus linearis)
- Wu long Tea Extract
- White Tea Extract
- Black Tea Extract
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Cissus Quadrangularis Extract
- Green Tea Extract
- Tea CS Plus
Hydroxycut Green Tea contains a series of ingredients that are supposed to assist with weight loss. This supplement may help increase the metabolism, and help you burn away fat and calories more rapidly. There is no special fitness regimen or low-fat diet needed for this weight loss formula. Hydroxycut Green Tea is taken daily, and contains a number of stimulants to potentially boost your metabolism.
The key ingredients used in Hydroxycut Green Tea are Guarana, Green Tea Extract, Caffeine Anhydrous, and Black Tea Extract. These are all sources of Caffeine, and are intended to stimulate calorie burning and fat burning. White Tea, Wu Long Tea, and Rooibos Tea are also found in this supplement. Needless to say, this weight loss formula should not be taken near bedtime, since it may cause insomnia or jitteriness.
- The ingredients used in Hydroxycut Green Tea are posted online.
- This formula contains antioxidants, which are good for the body and immune system.
- Hydroxycut Green Tea appears to have been discontinued.
- There is a lot of Caffeine found in this weight loss product.
- This supplement may lead to side effects like nervousness, sleeplessness, and dehydration.
- It is unlikely that this product will aid with long-term results.
- No low-fat diet or exercise is recommended with this formula.
At the end of the day, Hydroxycut Green Tea is not your best option when it comes to weight loss products. This formula clearly contains high levels of caffeine and stimulants, which can lead to insomnia, dehydration, jitteriness, rapid heartbeat, and nervousness. There is no fitness regimen or healthy diet plan encouraged with this product either. On the bright side, Hydroxycut Green Tea does contain antioxidants. Then again, it is irrelevant because this weight loss formula is no longer on the market. At least it does not appear to be sold online any longer.