Hydroxycut Max Aqua Shed Review
What You Should Know
Hydroxycut Max Aqua Shed is one of the many Hydroxycut products. This one is designed as a cleanse, to pull excess water weight from the body, to help you jump start your regular diet and exercise program. In 2009, it was one of the many voluntarily recalled products from the Hydroxycut line.
List Of Ingredients
Hydroxycut Max Aqua Shed contains: acai extract, revitafemme, rooibos tea extract, woo iona tea extract, black tea extract, grean tea extract, cranberry extract, juniper powder, parsley extract, hibiscus powder, dandelion extract, horsetail extract, alpinia speciosa extract, elderberry extract, melon extract, alpha lipoic acid, n-acetyl, and l-tyrosine. This ingredient list comes from a third party website, as the ingredient list is not available from the Hydroxycut website.
Hydroxycut Max Aqua Shed, while on the market, was a temporary water weight solution. The product was intended to be used for five days, to help with water weight issues. It was not ideal for permanent weight loss because it was not meant for long term use and would result in regained weigh by the 8th day. Due to links between the use of this (and a few other) Hydroxycut products and liver damage, the FDA warned that people who were using this product should stop right away. As a result, the company voluntarily pulled the product from the shelves in 2009. As a result of this recall, the product is no longer available. The product was primarily targeted toward women who hold water weight as a result of hormonal changes before and during menstruation.
- When the product was available, it provided a temporary water weight loss.
- This product was voluntarily recalled and is no longer available, per FDA allegations that there is a link to the product and liver damage.
- The Hydroxycut website is down at the time of this review, preparing for a relaunch with new products.
- There are no customer testimonials.
- There are several other water weight products out there that are much safer than this one.
- Losing water weight provides a false sense of weight loss on the scale. It is not fat loss, the kind of weight loss people need for long term results and improved health.
Even if we wanted to recommend this product to our readers, we couldn’t. It’s not available anymore because of the recall, and Hydroxycut has not released a new, improved, safe version. Look for other water weight solutions, or use a proven weight loss supplement that contains a fat burner or appetite suppressant.