Hydroxycut Shots Review
What You Should Know
Hydroxycut Shots are one of the many different weight loss products available by the Hydroxycut product line. This is one of the few products that was not voluntarily recalled in 2009 as a result of an FDA warning that the products could cause liver damage. This review takes a closer look at the product and its ingredients to determine if there is any value to dieters.
List Of Ingredients
The Hydroxycut Shots contains: Calcium (as hydroxydilrate) 156mg 16%; Chromium (as chromium coyncotini) 133 mcq 111%, Potassium (as hydroxycitrate) 218mg 6%, Hydroxycut Proprietary Blend 1,389 mg, Hydroxagen Plus, Garcinia camboqia extract (rind), Gymnema sylvestre extract (Ieaf), Phosphafidylseine-enriched soy lecithin, Rhodiola rosea extract (root), Standardized for 5% rosavins, HydroxyTea, Caffeine anhydrous, Green tea extract (as Camellia sinensis) (leaf), 45 % epigallocatechin gallate, While tea extract (as Camellia sinensis) (leaf)
catechins, 15% epigallocatechin gallate, Oolong tea extract (as Camellia sinensis) (leaf), 15% epiqallocatechin gallate, Supplying 200 mg of caffeine.
Hydroxycut Shots is designed to provide energy and weight loss results. To get the “maximum instant energy” it is suggested to drink an entire serving, or one whole bottle (2 ounces) during one sitting. To get “sustained energy and weight loss” it is advised to drink a full bottle three times a day at least an hour before each meal. For best results, shake the drink well before drinking it. Do not drink more than three two ounce shots in any 24 hour period. It is not suggested to take this poduct within five hours of bedtime because the caffeine and stimulants could disrupt your sleep pattern. It is advised to use this product for eight weeks, alongside a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise program. For even better results, avoid snacking after dinner and drink at least ten glasses of water every day.
- The Hydroxycut Shots program advocates the use of a reduced calorie diet and regular exercise.
- This product was not one of the ones voluntarily recalled by the company in 2009.
- This product is not safe for women who are pregnant or nursing.
- There are several potential side effects which may require immediate medical attention including: irregular heartbeat, dizziness, difficultly breathing, or chest pain. If these occur, discontinue use and call a doctor right away.
- This formula contains multiple stimulants which may cause difficulties for those who are sensitive to them. These side effects include: sleeplessness, irritability and headache.
- At the time of this review, the Hydroxycut website is down for maintenance in anticipation of a new product launch.
Many people have lost faith in the Hydroxycut company since the recall of 2009 where many of their products were removed from the shelves after the FDA warned of liver damage related to the use of their products. Though Shots was not one of the products in this recall, there is still great reason to practice caution if you choose to use this supplement. We recommend finding a supplement that contains fat burners or appetite suppressants that are safer than this product.