What You Should Know
Hydroxydrene is a dietary supplement from NuBeau Nutraceuticals. The supplement is designed to improve overall health and wellbeing as well as assist with a weight management plan. The supplement is a combination of vitamins taken one per day in conjunction with a healthy diet and exercise. The product is available on the official website for $29.95. Purchasing multiple bottles lowers the price. The product is available with a 30-day money back guarantee.
List of Ingredients
Carb Blocker Support Complex:
- Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf Extract
- Bitter Melon Fruit Extract
- Alpha-Lipoic Acid
- Fenugreek Seed Extract
- St. John’s Wort Herbal Extract
Thermogenic Support Complex:
- Garcinia Gambogia Fruit Extract
Fat Blocker Complex:
- Safflower Oil
Hydroxydrene is weight-loss system designed to curb carbohydrate cravings, boost metabolism, reduce body fat, increase lean muscle, boost energy and suppress appetite. The supplement is available on the official website for $29.95. Additional purchases reduce the price by more than $10. In the event you are not satisfied with the supplement, you have the opportunity to return within 30-days for a complete refund.
Although the manufacturer claims the supplement is pharmaceutical grade, there is no evidence of scientific research. Nowhere on the site is there information relating to clinical trials, although there are several customer testimonials. Looking at the ingredient list, there is no special ingredient not seen in the majority of supplements on the market.
- Hydroxydrene is available in convenient blister packs.
- The supplement is inexpensive.
- Customer testimonials are available on the website.
- The ingredient listing is available on the website.
- Customers have the ability to purchase the supplement on the website.
- There is a 30-day money back guarantee.
- 100% satisfaction guarantee.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- There is no evidence of scientific research.
- The website does not disclose clinical trials associated with the product.
- The supplement does not contain proven weight loss ingredients.
- The starter kit is only a 20-day supply.
- The company recommends using the product for 60-days to notice results.
Hydroxydrene appears to be a product making grandiose claims with little to no support. There is information on the website stating the supplement is pharmaceutical-grade, but there is no evidence supporting the claims. There was no links to clinical studies or scientific research. There were a few customer testimonials, but we cannot attest to the validity of the claims. The positive side of Hydroxydrene is the price. For a 20-day supply, dieters are spending less than $30. Unfortunately, the company explains a 60-day supply is necessary to see results. Taking a closer look at the ingredients makes us wonder if changing your diet produces similar, if not better results.