What You Should Know
Nutraceutical Sciences Institute manufacturers a diet product called Hydroxyrip. Although there doesn’t appear to be an official website for this weight loss pill, it does sell via websites like vitacost.com for $19.99 for 120 capsules. Along the same vein of other diet drugs, Hydroxyrip endeavors to burn body fat, boost the user’s metabolism and increase energy. It’s directed to be taken daily, three capsules at a time, with a full glass of water. It is stated that no more than six Hydroxyrip capsules can be taken within 24 hours. There are some customer reviews posted where this product is sold.
Major ingredients found in Hydroxyrip supplements are Green Tea Extract (boosts the metabolism), Yohimbe Bark Extract (assists with minimizing body fat), Inula Racemosa Extract, White Willow Bark Extract (helps improve circulation and burn off fat as energy) and Xanthinol Nicolinate. Hydroxyrip is directed not to be taken five hours or less before bedtime. There is also no optimal diet and exercise plan recommended to be followed in conjunction with taking Hydroxyrip. As with most weight loss drugs, Hydroxyrip is not to be taken by individuals under the age of 18. This product contains Ephedrine, which is supposed to assist with thermo genesis, but which may be highly dangerous for some users.
List of Ingredients
Not available on an official website.
Hydroxyrip is a diet product that may aid dieters with anything from increased energy levels, to burning off fat, to increasing the user’s metabolism. Unfortunately there is no clinical data provided where Hydroxyrip capsules are sold to support the drug’s effectiveness. The main ingredient found in this supplement is Ephedrine, which aims to boost fat burning rates within the user’s body. Other notable ingredients for Hydroxyrip capsules are Green Tea Extract, Yohimbe Bark Extract, Inula Racemosa Extract, White Willow Bark Extract and Xanthinol Nicolinate. Individuals afflicted with diabetes, heart conditions, liver disease, psychological disorders, kidney disease or who are taking prescription medications should not take Hydroxyrip supplements.
- Hydroxyrip comes in a simple to take capsule form.
- There are some natural components offered in these diet supplements.
- Hydroxyrip capsules can be purchased by individuals 18 and older, without a doctor’s prescription.
- Hydroxyrip contains the notably harmful ingredient Ephedrine.
- There are no clinical trials posted to support the claimed effectiveness of Hydroxyrip capsules.
- If you are unsatisfied with the results from Hydroxyrip, you cannot get a full refund.
- Hydroxyrip contains a form of caffeine, a known diuretic that can lead to jitteriness.
- Those with diabetes, heart conditions, liver disease, psychological disorders, kidney disease or who are taking prescription medications should not take Hydroxyrip supplements.
- This product features yohimbe, another dangerous stimulant.
After fully examining the diet drug Hydroxyrip, there doesn’t appear to be a lot of reasons to choose this weight loss supplement over the numerous safer alternatives that are out there these days. While the key active ingredients for Hydroxyrip are revealed online, there is no guarantee or before and after photos offered to support Hydroxyrip supplements. If you are considering a diet product with both Ephedrine and yohimbe, such as Hydroxyrip, you may want to speak with your doctor before taking it.