Hypnotix International Review
What You Should Know
Hypnotix International is an Ohio based company. It has created what it claims to be, a unique intelligent supplementary pill, Hypnotix. Billed as the world’s first metaphysical mood modulator, it promotes relaxation with stimulation, to provide relief of unwanted anxiety, stress and tension .
The supplement is available via the site and some related bodybuilding sites. I bottle contains 20 capsules and is available at a retail price of $59.99. 2 bottles are available for $119.98 and 6 bottles for $359.94. It is recommended that an adult take 1-2 capsules per day to assess individual tolerance, and then can move on to a maximum of 4 capsules per 24 hours.
List of Ingredients
According to a third party site, Hypnotix 100 mg formula contains: Brahmanex Bliss Blend Of Bacopa Monnieri, L-Theanine for instant calming effect; Cogniphex Cognition Complex Of Pikatropin (Picamilon), Infinergy (Di-Caffeine Malate) & Thiamine Disulfide for cognitive enhancement; Sceletimax Serenity Blend Of 100% Natural South African Sceletium Tortuosum & 5-HTP (5-Hydroxytryptophan Standardized For 95% Griffonia Simplicifolia Bean Extract) for anxiety and tension relief and Gelatin, Magnesium Stearate, Calcium, Titanium Dioxide.
The site itself does not list the products or ingredients featured in the supplements. However, it claims that Hypnotix has the ability to bring about emotional balance and cause relaxation. Using it regularly will instill mental focus and clarity to help you achieve the perfect state of being. It can help you with the following: alleviate nervous tension and stress, promote relaxation, ease mental fatigue and awaken the mood. It can also balance mood and enhance cognitive function and bring you into a karmatic state.
- I can’t think of any.
- The website design is not very appealing, and the About and Return Policy links not working . You don’t know if you can get a refund on the sale.
- You can purchase the product online through their site and via a Google checkout link. Other than that, there is no information.
- There are general contact emails on the website, but no names or contact address details given. There is also absolutely no information about the company itself.
- With regards to the product, there is no information about the ingredients in them, about the dosage and about any cautions. There is also no information about how the product actually works.
- Any other site which may carry information about Hypnotix has a copy-paste version from the Hypnotix International site. It’s hard to come across unique information or testimonials.
This product may work, but with no testimonials or complete product information available, it’s hard to make an informed decision. The product does feature on www.bodybuilding.com, but again, there are no user testimonials or further details. With so many similar products available in the market today, your best bet would be to buy something that has a stronger healthcare backing and one which already has satisfied clients on their roster.