Ironman 500XL Ab Inversion Review
What You Should Know
The Ironman 500XL Ab Inversion Table is an updated version of a well known piece of fitness equipment, the inversion table. This inversion table claims that you can do more with it, by flattening your stomach and building strength in your abs. Though not specifically designed for weight loss, those who are looking to tone their stomachs after significant weight loss may be able to benefit from this machine.
List of Ingredients
The Ironman 500XL Ab Inversion Table is a basic inversion table, but claims to have the added benefit of being able to work your abs. This table does not seem to have anything special or different about it when compared to other inversion tables that would suggest it can do any better job on your abs. Simply using the table while doing sit-ups, crunches, and other exercises targeted at the abdominals would produce a decent result over time, provided the right diet was also followed. The table is $449 with shipping and handling included, at the time of this review, though this could vary depending on the merchant used to purchase the product. You can also use the table to hang from your ankles to help relieve stress and alleviate back pain.
- The Ironman 500XL Ab Inversion Table focuses on strengthening the abdominal muscles and the core to improve overall posture and health.
- This product may help reduce stress levels to provide further health benefits.
- The Ironman 500XL Ab Inversion Table does not appear to have any sort of warranty at the time of this review.
- This piece of home gym equipment is too costly for many people.
- This has nothing to do with diet or nutrition.
- The 30 day satisfaction guarantee is not long enough to truly evaluate the equipment for effectiveness.
The Ironman 500XL Ab Inversion Table may be a good option if you are in the market for an inversion table anyway. However, if you are looking for a piece of gym equipment with multiple purposes, or a full body workout, you will be disappointed. While you technically can use this for two things, you are not going to get a cardio workout, and you will get very little strength training, and as both of these are essential to weight loss, you likely would not see the results you are looking for. In addition to exercise with this or any other home gym machine, you must also follow a reduced calorie balanced diet if you want to see fat loss that you can maintain over the long term. To increase the amount of weight you lose, look for a clinically proven weight loss supplement that contains either a fat burner, an appetite suppressant, or a combination of the two.