Irwin Naturals Oolong And Matcha Tea Review
What You Should Know
It seems like every supplement these days is claimed to assist with weight loss or weight management. In reality, this is simply not the case. While many dietary supplements claim to help with weight reduction, you need to read the fine print and ingredient list to get the full scoop. Often you will discover that “weight management” products are really just multivitamins or energy supplements. We are now going to scrutinize Irwin Naturals Oolong and Matcha Tea to help you learn more about this formula.
- Fish Oil (30% Omega 3 fatty acids)
- Green Tea extract (50% EGCG, 98% polyphenols)(leaf)
- Matcha Green Tea powder (leaf)
- Natural Caffeine
- Oolong Tea extract (50% polyphenols)(leaf)
- White Tea extract (95% polyphenols, 40% EGCG)(leaf)
- Asian Ginseng extract (25% ginsenosides)(root)
- Astragalus (Astragalus membranaceus) powder (root)
- Brown Kelp (Undaria pinnatifida) powder
- Schisandra (Schisandra chinensis) powder (fruit)
- White Peony (Paeonia lactiflora) powder (root)
- Bioperine Black Pepper extract (95% piperine)(fruit)
- Ginger extract (5% gingerols)(root)
Irwin Naturals Oolong and Matcha Tea is a soft-gel supplement that can be taken daily (three soft-gels), and is intended to increase the metabolism, burn off excess calories, and improve fat burning. This formula is sold through online stores like Lucky Vitamin, and retails for $21.99. It should be taken with a meal and a full glass of water. There is no specific diet plan recommended.
The main ingredients used in Irwin Naturals Oolong and Matcha Tea are Caffeine, Matcha Green Tea, Oolong Tea Extract, White Tea Extract, and Fish Oil. While Fish Oil supports heart health, the other ingredients contain caffeine to help boost energy levels, and possibly improve the metabolism. Asian Ginseng, Brown Kelp, and Astragalus Powder are also found in this supplement, and are included for overall health benefits.
- Antioxidants are found in Irwin Naturals Oolong and Matcha Tea.
- This product contains natural ingredients.
- There is no clinical evidence provided to support this formula.
- A great deal of Caffeine is used in Irwin Naturals Oolong and Matcha Tea.
- This supplement might cause insomnia or restless nights.
- Some users have complained that this diet product is ineffective.
- Some users stated that this supplement causes stomach aches and headaches.
Overall, Irwin Naturals Oolong and Matcha Tea soft-gels are not the best choice for long-term weight loss. You have to consider the high level of caffeine found in this supplement, which obviously caused stomach aches and headaches in some users. This caffeine can also mess with your sleep habits. Furthermore, this weight loss formula is not backed by clinical research results. On the up side, Irwin Naturals Oolong and Matcha Tea does contain herbal extracts and antioxidants, but this does not mean it will actually help with weight loss.