What You Should Know
Jadera claims to be a powerful weight loss supplement, that offers to help you lose up to 38 pounds in one month. Safe, healthy weight loss is no more than two pounds a week, so this seems to be a highly exaggerated claim. Still, we will take a closer look at the ingredients to see what the fuss is all about.
List of Ingredients
Jadera does not provide a full list of ingredients, but there are a limited number of ingredients available from third party reviews. These ingredients include: bitter orange fruit extract (synephrine), cassia seed extract, mulberry leaf extract, jobstears seed, and medical starch.
Bitter Orange fruit extract, also known as synepherine, is a natural cousin to ephedra. It is thought to produce the same fat burning benefits, without all the harsh side effects. Cassia seed extract is a natural laxative designed to help regulate the bowels. Mulberry leaf extract is thought to be able to help control blood sugar levels, and is a natural diuretic to help remove water weight from the body. Jobstears seed is another natural laxative. Medical starch, claims to be able to reduce the amount of fat your body absorbs from your foods, but there is not any medical evidence or research to support the claims.
- Bitter orange is proven to help burn fat.
- There is no money back guarantee.
- At $50 a bottle, this product is expensive and does not have quality ingredients to match.
- We cannot see how much of each ingredient is in the formula, so we don’t know if there is enough to produce results.
- The Bitter Orange and natural laxatives made lead to negative side effects including: nausea, diarrhea, loose stools, headaches, jitters, insomnia, and anxiety.
- They do not disclose a full ingredient list. Without the full ingredients list, it seems like the company is trying to hide something.
- They do not disclose the ingredient amounts. Without the full amounts of the ingredients, we cannot really tell if the product is safe or not.
Due to the lack of full information about the product’s ingredients and ingredient amounts, combined with the exaggerated weight loss claims, we do not recommend you use this product. If you choose to use this product anyway, do so with caution, following the directions on the label. Instead, we recommend you continue your research to find a product you know contains proven amounts of proven ingredients for weight loss including a combination of appetite suppressants and fat burners. Then, for the best possible weight loss results, follow a balanced diet full of fruits, vegetables, and whole grains. Combine the balanced diet with a balanced exercise program, and drink more water.