What You Should Know
Japan Rapid Weight Loss Pills are one of the many Asian based weight loss products that have made their way to the United States market. Products from Chinese and Japanese markets are not always safe, and many of them have been banned by the FDA. Though this one is still available for sale and does not appear to have been banned, it may not be safe for you to use to help you reach your weight loss goals. This review will help you decide whether or not you should invest in it.
List of Ingredients
Japan Rapid Weight Loss Pills contains the following ingredients: Bamboo powder, green alga extract, shell polyose, vegetable fiber, Dicalcium Phosphate, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Stearic Acid (Vegetable), Silicon Dioxide, Magnesium Stearate, Sodium Carboxymethylcellulose, Maltodextrin, Dextrose Monohydrate, Titanium Dioxide, Lecithin (Soya), Red #40 Dye, Sodium Citrate Dyhydrate.
Japan Rapid Weight Loss Pills has many different ingredients, and most them have nothing to do with weight loss at all. The most important ingredient is the green algae, which is supposed to work to help your body burn fat and suppress the appetite. None of the other ingredients really have any value, so this is likely why it is available for such a low price. Some people reported getting sick after stopping the pills as they noticed no difference in weight loss between diet and exercise with the supplement and diet and exercise without it.
- Japan Rapid Weight Loss Pills are reasonably priced.
- This product recommends a balanced diet and exercise with it.
- Japan Rapid Weight Loss Pills may not be safe, even though they are all natural.
- At $4.49 per bottle, this may be one of those “you get what you pay for” type things.
- 45 minutes of exercise every day may be difficult for people to get in every day.
- If you manage to exercise the way the product recommends, the weight loss results you see are likely a result of your diet and exercise rather than the supplement.
- There are many negative reviews of this product.
- There may or may not be a money back guarantee on this product.
Japan Rapid Weight Loss Pills appear to be nothing more than a gimmick based product. At less than $5 a bottle, this is one of those that wouldn’t cost much to try, but it would likely be a waste of money, regardless of how much you actually spend on it. While we do like that it recommends a low calorie balanced diet and regular exercise, we recommend you find another weight loss supplement to use with the diet and exercise recommendations. The supplement should be clinically proven as a whole, rather than containing clinically proven ingredients.