Jennifer Aniston Diet Review
What You Should Know
Jennifer Aniston is an actress, who in her forties, has a physique of a woman in her twenties. In order to maintain a fit body on a daily basis, she includes a diet and exercise regimen on a regular basis. Are you looking for a body similar to the actress? The Jennifer Aniston Diet may be the right choice for you.
List of Ingredients
Diet and fitness program followed by Jennifer Aniston.
The Jennifer Aniston Diet is similar to the Zone Diet. In a nutshell, the diet maximizes weight loss by providing recommendations relating to diet. You will eat certain foods based upon a certain zone. The diet plan reduces the amount of carbohydrates and increases the amount of vegetables and lean proteins. Different from traditional diet plans, the Jennifer Aniston diet offers balance to a traditional diet plan.
You will notice the Jennifer Aniston Diet consists of a rather simple exercise plan. Diets will need to exercise a minimum of five-days a weeks. The workouts consist of cardiovascular exercises, including, running, walking on a treadmill or elliptical. The fitness plan also includes yoga and Pilates a minimum of three-days a week. There was no mention of weight training.
- The Jenifer Aniston Diet follows the principles of the Zone Diet.
- Research suggests followers of the diet plan lost more body fat than traditional diets.
- The diet plan was created by a medical doctor.
- Meal preparation is time-consuming.
- The diet plan is not recommended by the American Heart Association.
- You will need disciple to follow the diet.
- The diet does not provide guidance relating to supplementation.
- The diet focuses on caloric intake and not the type of food consumed.
- The transition from traditional eating to the Jennifer Aniston Diet could be costly.
Although several dieters have reported weight loss with the Jenifer Aniston Diet, the effects are not long term. You will need to make this particular weight loss plan a life style, not a one-time diet solution. You will also notice the scientific community is not 100% behind this diet. The diet provides balance to your diet, but does not offer the types of food needed to be successful. There is a chance you will lose weight, but the effects may not be permanent. In order to achieve lasting results, you will need to exercise, eat balanced meals and add the required supplements.