Jillian Michaels’ Body Revolution Review
What You Should Know
Jillian Michaels’ Body Revolution is the newest fitness program by well known fitness guru and celebrity trainer Jillian Michaels. This program is considered to be one that will rival popular favorites such as P90X and Insanity. This option is an intense 90 day long program complete with a meal plan and daily exercise routine. Read this review to learn more about the program so you can decide whether or not you want to use it to reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Jillian Michaels’ Body Revolution is a full weight loss program featuring 15 workout DVDs, and a meal plan. The program is broken down into three phases, and the DVDs you use will be based on which phase you are in. You will also follow a certain phase of the diet during this time. Each phase will last 30 days, and by the time you reach the last phase, you should have reached your weight loss goal, or at least come very close to it. If not, you can continue or restart the program until you reach your final weight goal. The first phase is going to be the most restrictive in terms of diet, and the most difficult for exercise as your body adjusts to the new routine.
- Jillian Michaels’ Body Revolution workouts are only 30 minutes long.
- This program gives you a full exercise routine and diet to follow so you have everything you need to succeed.
- Jillian Michaels’ Body Revolution may be too intense for some users.
- At just under $150, this program can be quite an expensive investment for a lot of people.
- Preparing meals at home can be time consuming for people who are not familiar with the kitchen or people who lead a busy lifestyle.
- You should speak with your doctor before starting a program like this one to ensure you are healthy enough to handle it.
- There are no free trials of this program.
- We are not sure if there is a money back guarantee for this product.
Jillian Michaels’ Body Revolution could certainly help you lose weight if you follow the program as directed for the entire 90 days. Depending on how much weight you have to lose, you may not be able to reach your final weight loss goal by the end of the program, but you will certainly make progress, and with continued diet and exercise through the program, you can reach your final goal. If you combine this with a clinically proven safe and effective appetite suppressant or fat burner, you will be able to lose weight even faster, to reach your goal in a shorter period of time.