What You Should Know
Large Pink Hearts, manufactured by D&E Pharmaceuticals, is marketed as a weight loss supplement that is capable of burning fat as well as increasing energy levels. This weight loss supplement is essentially a caffeine pill and nothing more. It is intended to be used to boost energy for workouts as well as boost energy for daily activities. Large Pink Hearts seems to be targeted at women because the tablets are actually shaped like hearts and they are pink in color. This weight loss supplement states that men can take it as well and experience the same results. It is difficult to find a set price for Large Pink Hearts, but the average seems to be approximately $15.00 per bottle which equates to a thirty day supply. Users are instructed to take one tablet as needed. Users are warned not to take more than one tablet every three to four hours and not to take more than three tablets in any twenty four hour period.
There does not seem to be an official website for Large Pink Hearts, but this product can be found on several weight loss supplement retail websites. There also does not seem to be any satisfaction guarantee available for this product. Large Pink Hearts does not require a doctors prescription because it is sold as a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
Caffeine Anhydrous, Sugar, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Starch, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, FD&C Red #40 Lake and D&C Red # 6 Lake.
Large Pink Hearts contains the ingredient Caffeine Anhydrous which is said to be effective in increasing energy levels. It is also said to burn fat, but little to no research has been done to prove this.
- Many online retailers offer discounts on bulk orders of Large Pink Hearts.
- There are no user testimonials posted for Large Pink Hearts.
- There does not seem to be an official website for this product.
- There is no proven appetite suppressant in Large Pink Hearts.
- This product contains caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as muscle tremors and nervousness may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Large Pink Hearts.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Large Pink Hearts does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed energy boosting and fat burning weight loss supplements available today. Large Pink Hearts may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Large Pink Hearts is right for them.