What You Should Know
Le Marc de Raisins, marketed by Nutri-Marc, is a weight loss supplement intended to provide quick weight loss without any effort. This product claims to have the ability to inhibit the body’s ability to store any excess fat, but it does not state whether or not it helps to eliminate any existing excess fat. This product also makes a mention of potential cellulite reducing abilities, but does not go into detail. Though Le Marc de Raisins states that this weight loss supplement can work for both men and women it seems to be more targeted at women. A sixty count bottle of Le Marc de Raisins retails for $9.95 and this should last the consumer approximately three weeks. Users are instructed to take two to three of these pills every day, but it does not state how or when this product should be taken. It also does not state what the maximum daily dosage is for this product.
The official website for this product offers very little information and there does not seem to be any user testimonials posted. There is no satisfaction guarantee available for Le Marc de Raisins either. It is claimed that users who take this supplement can expect to lose ten pounds in only a five day period without any diet or exercise. Le Marc de Raisins does not require a doctors prescription because it is sold as a dietary supplement.
List of Ingredients
No full list is given.
The grapes used in Le Marc de Raisins use the extracts called Mucilages Tannins. These tannins are said to act as a diuretic which means that they may help to eliminate any excess water in users, but steady weight loss seems unlikely. These tannins are also said to have antioxidant properties which can help cleanse the body of things such as bad cholesterol and free radicals.
- The Le Marc de Raisins website can easily be translated into English.
- This product is said to be all natural.
- Le Marc de Raisins is said to contain no caffeine or any other stimulants.
- Many of the links on this product’s website seem to be broken.
- The translation feature on the website does not convert the cost of the product to American dollars.
- The Le Marc de Raisin website has very little useful information on this product.
- This product is not made in the United States.
- There are no proven fat burners or appetite suppressants in Le Marc de Raisins.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Le Marc de Raisins.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Le Marc de Raisins does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed quick and easy weight loss supplements available today. Le Marc de Raisins may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Le Marc de Raisins is right for them.