What You Should Know
Leanaplex, also known as Looking Trim and Ephedrine-P57, was marketed as the most advanced weight loss supplement that was available without a prescription, but this product is no longer sold. This weight loss supplement contained both Ephederine and Hoodia Gordonii which were thought to be the two strongest natural ingredients on the market for fat burning and appetite suppression. Leanaplex seems to be targeted towards all adults regardless of gender or age. Users are instructed to take one capsule with at least eight ounces of water, approximately fifteen to thirty minutes before meals. It is stated that users can also just take a capsule when they are craving foods or when they need an energy boost, but the maximum daily dose is not stated.
There are no user testimonials posted for Leanaplex and when it was sold there did not seem to be any satisfaction guarantee available to consumers. This weight loss supplement did not require a prescription because it was sold as a natural supplement. Leanaplex was developed and sold exclusively in the United States and has been discontinued without explanation.
List of Ingredients
Ephedrine, Hoodia Gordonii, Green Tea Leaf Extract, Taurine, L-Tyrosine, Valerian Root, Citrus Aurantium, White Willow Bark Extract, Passion Flower, St. John’s Wort and Gingko Biloba.
Leanaplex contains the ingredient Ephedrine which is believed to be a powerful fat burner as well as an effective energy booster. The ingredient Hoodia Gordonii is said to be an effective appetite suppressant. The ingredient White Willow Bark Extract is said to aid in the reduction of inflammation. The ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract is said to be an antioxidant as well as burn fat and boost energy. The ingredient Citrus Aurantium is said to boost energy. The ingredient Valerian Root is said to aid in promoting a healthy nervous system. The ingredient Passion Flower is said to be beneficial in alleviating stress and anxiety.
- Leanaplex contains both Ephedrine and Hoodia Gordonii.
- This weight loss supplement could often be found for discount prices on some websites.
- Leanaplex is no longer sold.
- This weight loss supplement contains Ephedrine.
- There is no certification posted for the Hoodia Gordonii and the amount of this ingredient that is used is not disclosed either.
- Ephedrine can cause a number of serious adverse side effects that warrant immediate medical attention such as shortness of breath, rapid heartbeat, severe headache and dizziness.
- Leanaplex contains large amounts of caffeine and other stimulants so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as heart palpitations and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Leanaplex.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Leanaplex does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed fat burning, appetite suppressing and energy boosting weight loss supplements available today. Leanaplex may not be an effective weight loss supplement because the amount and purity of the Hoodia Gordonii and Ephedrine is not disclosed so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Leanaplex is right for them.