What You Should Know
LeanCare is one of many weight loss supplements on the market today that promises weight loss. The exotic ingredients in this supplement claims the ability to suppress the appetite reduce stored fat, maintain a healthy weight, regulate blood sugar levels, regulate fat metabolism and protect those who are overweight from any potential consequences of excess fats. LeanCare is targeted to those who are considered obese and it claims that it can help someone who is obese lose approximately eleven pounds in a two month period. Those taking LeanCare are instructed to take 2-3 capsules with a full glass of water approximately 30 minutes before eating a meal.
Garcinia Cambogia, Guggul Gum, Ginger, White Leadwort, Indian Long Pepper, Rough Chaff Tree, Indian Aloe Leaves, Gymnema Sylvestre Leaves, Horse-Gram Seed, Bitter Melon, Umbrella’s Edge, False Black Pepper, Amalaki Fruit, Vibhitaka Fruit, Haritaki Fruit Rind, Iron Oxide and Magnesium Stearate.
LeanCare contains the ingredient Bitter Melon which is believed to help regulate blood sugar levels. The ingredient Indian Long Pepper is a stimulant that is said to boost the metabolism and promote healthy digestion. The ingredient Ginger is said to alleviate nausea and improve digestion. The ingredient Garcinia Cambogia is said to inhibit the synthesis of fat. The ingredient Guggul Gum is said to lower cholesterol and regulate fat metabolism. The ingredient Rough Chaff Tree is said to act as a natural diuretic. The ingredient Gymnema Sylvestre Leaf is said to increase the production of insulin and reduce sugar cravings.
- LeanCare was developed by a company who has been in business since 1930.
- There are many ways to contact customer service.
- LeanCare may be a good supplement choice for those who follow a vegetarian lifestyle.
- This product is said to be all-natural.
- LeanCare contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as elevated heart rate and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take LeanCare.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- LeanCare does not seem to encourage diet and exercise.
- There are no user testimonials posted.
- LeanCare is expensive when compared to similar products.
- This product does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
LeanCare doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the multi-purpose weight loss supplements available today. LeanCare may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using LeanCare is right for them.