What You Should Know
Leanique, supposedly designed by a medical doctor, was a weight loss program that claimed to be healthy, fast and easy. This weight loss program claimed to encourage users to think about wellness over weight loss and that overall wellness is more than a healthy diet, a complete and effective exercise routine and sound medical advice. Leanique’s approach obviously wasn’t as effective as they thought it would be because they closed their doors in the winter of 2007.
Leanique claimed that those who strictly followed their program could lose approximately ten pounds every month. They also claimed that exercise was not needed to achieve this goal, but dieters could exercise only if they wanted to. It seems that Leanique may have been a coached or mentored diet that did help a few people, but the specific results that these people had have not are are not disclosed. Supposedly, all of the meals that were used in this weight loss program were provided, but it is unclear whether or not dieters could eat non-program foods as well or whether or not they had to purchase these foods for an additional fee.
- Leanique’s initial consultation is free for those who wish to pursue this weight loss program.
- Those using this program may have had a personal coach or mentor.
- Leanique only has two locations available for dieters who wish to use this weight loss program.
- The fees for this weight loss program are not disclosed online.
- Leanique does not provide any sample meal plans for potential dieters.
- Leanique permanently closed their doors during the winter of 2007.
- Exercise was not encouraged in this weight loss program.
- This company’s website was never completed and still states that it is under construction.
Leanique doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the weight loss plans available today. Leanique may not be an ideal weight loss option for those who rather take supplements because there aren’t any proven appetite suppressing or fat burning supplements included in this program so those seeking a weight loss program with supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products or programs with supplements that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Leanique was obviously not ideal for most people because the company no longer exists, but surely there will be similar companies popping up so consumers should keep their eyes open. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy and complete diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Leanique is right for them.