LeanLife PM Review
What You Should Know
LeanLife PM is advertised as a weight loss supplement with the ability to increase energy, burn fat and suppress the appetite. The company that manufactures this product claims that it is endorsed by several popular celebrities and athletes, but does not disclose who they are. LeanLife PM claims that it can promote weight loss in any adult regardless of age, gender or fitness level without any diet or exercise.
The only ingredients listed for LeanLife PM are Hoodia Gordonii, Citrus Aurantium (bitter orange peel extract), Garcinia Cambogia, Cayenne, Apple Pectin and Magnolia Bark Extract.
LeanLife PM may contain the ingredient Hoodia Gordonii which, if it is real, is said to be an effective appetite suppressant. The ingredient Magnolia Bark Extract is said to alleviate the symptoms of stress and anxiety as well as balance cortisol levels in the body. The ingredient Citrus Aurantium is said to break down any stored fat and convert it into energy. The ingredient Garcinia Cambogia is said to stop excess carbohydrates from turning into fat as well as lowering cholesterol and promoting thermogenesis. Garcinia Cambogia may also be beneficial in treating some bowel ailments.
- LeanLife PM does not contain ephedra.
- There is a trial offer available with this product.
- LeanLife contains ingredients that may be able to suppress the appetite and burn fat.
- LeanLife PM contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased blood pressure and elevated heart rate may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take LeanLife PM.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- A complete list of ingredients is not posted for LeanLife PM.
- This product contains insoluble fiber.
- Some sources say that LeanLife PM contains Hoodia Gordonii and some do not so it is unlikely that the manufacturer can be trusted.
- This product makes the false claim of being affiliated with a doctor or medical company.
- All LeanLife PM user testimonials seem to be negative.
- There is no official website for this weight loss product.
LeanLife PM doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supposed energy increasing, appetite suppressing and fat burning weight loss supplements available today. LeanLife PM may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using LeanLife PM is right for them.