What You Should Know
Leanoxide claims to be the newest and most effective weight loss supplement available. It claims that it discovered some “scientific breakthrough” and that its ingredients will help dieters lose approximately twelve pounds in a single week or approximately forty-five pounds per month. Leanoxide also claims that it can help users increase lean muscle mass. This product states that it can help any adult, regardless of age or gender, lose huge amounts of weight quickly and easily with absolutely no diet and exercise. Leanoxide seems as if it is no longer sold, but there is no explanation as to why it cannot be found or to why it is no longer sold.
No ingredients are disclosed for Leanoxide.
Leanoxide failed to disclose its ingredients so consumers can only speculate on what was used to concoct this supposed weight loss supplement. It is stated that this supposed weight loss supplement possessed many abilities such as the ability to burn fat, the ability to increase energy, the ability to increase lean muscle mass and the ability to suppress the appetite, but since the ingredients aren’t listed and the product is no longer available I guess consumers will never know.
- Leanoxide can be ordered by mail, phone or internet.
- There is a free 30-day trial offer available.
- Leanoxide is claimed to contain only all-natural ingredients.
- Leanoxide may contain caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased blood pressure and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Leanoxide.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- Leanoxide actually discourages diet and exercise.
- This product is very expensive when compared to similar products.
- There are no user testimonials posted for Leanoxide.
- There is no list of ingredients posted for this product.
- There doesn’t seem to be any customer service information available for consumers.
- There is no research posted to confirm the effectiveness of Leanoxide.
Leanoxide doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supposed energy increasing, appetite suppressing and fat burning weight loss supplements available today. Leanoxide may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Leanoxide is right for them.