What You Should Know
LeanSource is a weight loss supplement that is part of a weight loss program called The Lean Way. The Lean Way consists of four steps: nourish, education, accelerate and exercise. LeanSource claims the ability to aid in metabolizing fat, aid in increasing lean muscle tissue, blocking fat from creating fat deposits in the body and turning stored fat into energy while blocking fat from being stored in the future.
The only ingredients listed for LeanSource are 7-KETO, CLA (conjugated linoleic acid), Green Tea Leaf Extract and Chromium (polynicotinate and picolinate).
LeanSource contains 7-KETO which is said to help the body burn more fat throughout the day as well as safely and effectively enhance the body’s metabolism overall. The ingredient CLA is said to aid in the reduction of body fat as well as enhance lean muscle mass. The ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract is said to help burn fat, increase energy and possess powerful antioxidant qualities that will naturally defend the body against disease. The ingredient Chromium is said to help regulate blood sugar levels as well as aid in increasing lean muscle mass and regulate the body’s metabolism.
- LeanSource encourages a healthy diet and exercise.
- This product’s website is clear and well-developed.
- LeanSource is relatively inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- There are user testimonials available on the website.
- Users can take advantage of free online meal planning for the first 30 days.
- LeanSource contains caffeine so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as dizziness and nervousness may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take LeanSource.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- LeanSource does not help users develop an exercise routine.
- The website does not offer free meal plans or recipes.
- There doesn’t seem to be any counseling or help for consumers following the LeanSource plan.
- There are no free samples.
- The Lean Way is not much different than many free diet and exercise programs available online.
LeanSource doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supposed energy increasing, appetite suppressing and fat burning weight loss supplements available today. LeanSource may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplements with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using LeanSource is right for them.