What You Should Know
Lepigen is marketed as the best weight loss formula available on the market. It is mainly considered a highly optimized fat burner, but it also claims that it can help suppress the appetite as well as increase energy and elevate mood. The makers of Lepigen also created several different Lepigen products such as Lepigen SuperStrong, Lepigen 30, Lepigen Extra Strong and Lepigen Light. All of these products are said to be able to be used by any adult regardless of age or gender. Those taking Lepigen are instructed to take _ a tablet one time per day for the first week, _ a tablet two times a day for the second week, 1 tablet per day for the third and forth weeks and then to take a two to four week break starting the fifth week and then to start the cycle again.
Ephedra, Sinica Extract, Guarana Extract, Chromium Picolinate, White Willow Bark Extract and Piper Nigrum are the only ingredients listed for Lepigen.
- Lepigen contains White Willow Bark Extract.
- Lepigen contains caffeine and Ephedra so those who are sensitive should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased blood pressure muscle tremors, insomnia and elevated heart rate may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Lepigen.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not use this product.
- There is a blog dedicated to negative experiences with Lepigen.
- This product contains Ephedra along with other stimulants so just about anyone with a medical condition should not take it and most people will not be able to handle it.
- Lepigen has numerous potentially dangers side effects such as heart attack and stroke.
Lepigen doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supposed energy increasing, appetite suppressing, mood elevating and fat burning weight loss supplements that contain Ephedra available today. Lepigen may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression as well as fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Lepigen is right for them.