What You Should Know
Leptiburn is a fat burning supplement produced by the BioTest company. BioTest makes several different supplements, all geared toward weight loss, muscle production, and overall health. If you are looking for a weight loss supplement that will help you lose more weight compared to diet and exercise alone, then you should read this review to find out more about this product before you buy it.
List of Ingredients
Leptiburn contains the following ingredients:
- Olive leaf extract
- Brown seaweed extract
- African mango extract
- Panax notoginseng
- Green tea standardized extract
- Yerba mate standardized extract
Leptiburn contains several ingredients. Olive leaf extract is anti bacterial and anti viral, so it helps to naturally protect and boost your immune system. Brown seaweed extract is commonly used in fat burners for its ability to make white fat (the bad kind) act like brown fat (the good kind) in the body, so you can lose weight somewhat effortlessly. African Mango extract comes from the seeds of a popular fruit. It is a fiber, and acts as an appetite suppressant in the body. Panax notoginseng is a Chinese herb, and from what our research indicates, there’s no real purpose for a fat burning supplement. It appears to help stop bleeding. Green tea is commonly used in many weight loss supplements, for its ability to help boost the metabolism so you burn more fat, and to help increase energy levels. Yerba mate is another stimulant ingredient known to help boost the metabolism.
- Leptiburn contains some helpful ingredients.
- This product does not hide ingredient amounts in a proprietary blend.
- Leptiburn is an expensive product at $67 a bottle.
- At four capsules per day (two servings of two capsules) one bottle only provides a 15 day supply, meaning a month’s supply will cost nearly $140.
- There is not enough brown seaweed extract in the formula to produce fat burning results via the fucoxanthin.
- We are not sure what the Chinese herb has to do with anything in the formula.
- There are no customer testimonials to support this product.
Leptiburn gives us a couple of reasons to be cautious. Though they provide the ingredient amounts where many products do not, we can see there is not enough of all the ingredients to produce results. We also worry about what the panax notoginseng is doing in the formula, as we can find no weight loss benefit associated with its use, and we do not know if it is safe for long term consumption. We advise those who are looking for a weight loss supplement to avoid this one in favor of one that has been clinically proven safe and effective.