What You Should Know
Leptinol – The Leptin Helper- is a supplement that promises many things, but its main intentions are to balance the body’s chemical communicator’s and aiding the body’s organs in achieving their maximum potential. Leptinol also claims the ability to lower bad cholesterol as well as maintain cholesterol balance, regulate blood sugar levels, maintain a healthy thyroid, promote and sustain the health of the nerves, muscles and bones, lower and sustain healthy blood pressure and aid in weight management. This supplement’s main intention is not weight loss, but it may be beneficial in helping dieters gain overall health. Those using Leptinol, for weight loss or not, are instructed to take one to two capsules three times per day with a full glass of water every day.
Marine Lipid Oil (providing 500mg DHA and 100mg EPA), Borage Oil (providing 110mg GLA), Pomegranate Extract, Sytrinol, Tocotrienols, Rice Oryza Oil, Beeswax, Extra Virgin Olive Oil, Gelatin, Glycerin, Purified Water and Carob.
Leptinol contains Pomegranate Extract which is said to be a powerful antioxidant. The ingredients Sytrinol and Tocotrienols are also believed to possess powerful antioxidant properties. It is believed that the Marine Oil and the Borage Oil may have something to do with Leptin production, but it is not clearly stated. It is unclear what the Beeswax, Extra Virgin Olive Oil and Rice Oryza Oil are supposed to do.
- The Leptinol website provides links that allow users to learn more about weight loss as well as cardiovascular health, thyroid health and metabolism.
- The website does discuss how this product is supposed to work.
- Leptinol contains fat.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should consult a physician before taking this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should consult a physician before taking Leptinol.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should consult a physician before taking this product.
- Leptinol does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressors.
- This product is expensive when compared to similar products.
Leptinol doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supposed healthy and natural multi-purpose weight loss supplements available today. Leptinol may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Leptinol is right for them.