What You Should Know
LeptiSlim claims to not only be an effective weight loss supplement, but it also claims to be an effective stress management supplement. The market for such a product is becoming increasingly over-saturated and LeptiSlim’s ingredients don’t seem to differ much from the rest of them. The specific actions of LeptiSlim are claimed to be weight loss, promoting a healthy metabolism, reducing cravings for sugar, appetite suppression and enhancement of the thyroid hormone. Users are instructed to take one capsule with a full glass of water three times daily. Users can elect to take LeptiSlim in between meals or at night.
Chromium (nichrom III, GTF), Colostrum (30% IGG), Gymnema Sylvestre Standardized Extract (75% gymnemic acid; leaf), Inula Racemosa Standardized Extract (2% alantolactones; root), Vanadium (from vanadium bisglycinate), Silica, Magnesium Stearate and Cellulose Capsule (Vcap).
LeptiSlim contains the ingredient Chromium which is thought to help regulate blood sugar levels. The ingredient Vanadium is also said to help regulate blood sugar levels. The ingredient Gymnema Sylvestre is said to help reduce sugar cravings by altering a persons taste. Gymnema Sylvestre is also said to be beneficial in treating obesity.
- LeptiSlim does not contain any stimulants.
- This product is relatively inexpensive when compared to similar products.
- The ingredients in LeptiSlim are said to be all-natural.
- The product’s website does have the ingredients clearly posted.
- The return policy requires that the product be unopened.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should consult a physician before taking this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should consult a physician before taking LeptiSlim.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should consult a physician before taking this product.
- There is no clinical research cited to prove the effectiveness of LeptiSlim or any of its ingredients.
- There are not user testimonials posted for this product.
- There is no free-trial or free samples available for this product.
- LeptiSlim does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
LeptiSlim doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supposed stress management and weight loss supplements available today. LeptiSlim may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using LeptiSlim is right for them.