What You Should Know
Leptolean, developed by Genetix Pharmaceuticals, is marketed as an extremely effective, Ephedra free weight loss supplement. It is stated to be an effective appetite suppressant and metabolic enhancer for those who are significantly overweight. Leptolean claims to target and eliminate fat cells from the body whole not eliminating any muscle or water weight. Though is is targeted at the obese, it is stated that Leptolean can be used by any adult seeking weight loss. Users are instructed to take four capsules per day, but it is not stated how or when they should take these four capsules.
7-KETO DHEA, Green Tea Leaf Extract (standardized for polyphenols and catechins), Commiphora Mukul, Garcinia Cambogia, L-Tyrosine, Glucoronolactone, Caffeine, 5-Hydroxytryptophan, Calcium, L-Taurine and L-Carnitine.
Leptolean contains the ingredient Green Tea Leaf Extract which is thought to increase energy, boost the metabolism and possess powerful antioxidant qualities. The ingredient Garcinia Cambogia is said to alleviate constipation as well as be beneficial in treating certain other bowel ailments. The ingredient 7-KETO DHEA is said to work on the thyroid to enhance weight loss. The ingredient Caffeine is said to increase energy.
- Leptolean is protected by a United States Patent.
- This product is easy to order through online retailers.
- Leptolean contains caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as nervousness and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should consult a physician before taking this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should consult a physician before taking Leptolean.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should consult a physician before taking this product.
- Leptolean’s website does not have any user testimonials posted.
- This product’s website no longer seems to be working.
- There are no clinical trials cited for Leptolean.
- This product does not seem to have an official website.
- Leptolean claims to be stimulant free yet in contains caffeine.
Leptolean doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the stimulant based weight loss supplements available today. Leptolean may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Leptolean is right for them.