What You Should Know
Leptoprin SD is a diet pill that’s intended for those who wish to lose excess body fat. This dietary supplement endeavors to assist with burning calories, combating “immature fat cells” before they have a chance to grow and add weight to the body, but also reduce fat cells that are already stored. Basically Leptoprin aims to move the body’s fat cells so that they can get burned away. Leptoprin supposedly incorporates a “proprietary blend” of exotic herbs (Turnera diffusa, Ilex paraguarensis and Paulinia cupana), which “delay gastric emptying,” improve mood and speed up weight loss.
Apparently Leptoprin is manufactured by a company known as A.G. Waterhouse. This diet pill is claimed to aid with weight loss, regardless of a switch in diet or implemented fitness programs. Leptoprin sells on the official website for $153 and this includes 120 capsules, which is a 30-day supply of the diet supplement. A 60-day supply can be purchased for $296. Key components used in Leptoprin are ergogenic methylxanthines (promote weight loss), calcium (reduces fat storage) and an amino acid called L-tyrosine (suppresses appetite). Leptoprin does not appear to be marketed toward men or women specifically. This diet supplement is intended for individuals with serious weight problems, or who are significantly overweight. Leptoprin additionally uses an anti-inflammatory compound, which is claimed to inhibit pro-inflammatory prostaglandins (assist with heart disease and obesity).
List of Ingredients
Leptoprin SD contains primary ingredients such as exotic herbs (Turnera diffusa, Ilex paraguarensis and Paulinia cupana), ergogenic methylxanthines (promote weight loss), calcium (reduces fat storage) and an amino acid called L-tyrosine (suppresses appetite).
A full list was not found.
Leptoprin SD is a diet drug available to significantly overweight individuals. It comes in the form of a capsule and can be purchased via the official website for $153 (one month supply). Manufacturers of Leptoprin state that it does not have to be used along with diet and exercise in order for the user to lose weight. This diet product is to be taken with water.
- The official Leptoprin website sells the product conveniently online.
- Leptoprin comes in a simple, easy-to-swallow capsule form.
- A comprehensive analysis of Leptoprin is offered on the official website.
- Leptoprin is only for those who’re significantly overweight.
- Leptoprin may prove quite expensive for some users considering a 30-day supply costs a whopping $153.
- Some ingredients found in Leptoprin may not be suitable for some individuals.
- The official Leptoprin website lacks consumer testimonials.
- There doesn’t appear to be significant clinical research supporting Leptoprin offered on the official website.
- There is no money-back guarantee shown on the official Leptoprin website.
- Warnings and side effects regarding Leptoprin are absent from the website.
In the vast world of diet pills, programs and supplements, Leptoprin does offer an interesting approach with the “proprietary blend” of exotic herbs, which is claimed to delay gastric emptying. On the other hand, this diet drug is quite pricey in comparison to many others currently on the market. All in all, Leptoprin would likely be more appealing if the official website offered a few testimonials from past customers or at least a money-back guarantee of sorts.