Leviathan Reloaded Review
What You Should Know
You do not have to look far for dietary supplements these days. While you can still purchase these products from local health stores and supercenters, you can also buy many of them online. Just be sure to purchase from an authorized dealer. One supplement that is available online is Leviathan Reloaded capsules. You receive 90 capsules for $59.95. This product can be taken 30 minutes prior to breakfast, and then again in the afternoon. Two capsules is a serving. Palo Alto Labs manufactures Leviathan Reloaded.
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Beta Methyl-PEA
- Mucuna Pruriens (20% L-Dopa)
- Yohimbine HCI
- Ribulus Terrestris extract (80% saponins)
- Phyllanthus niruri extract (5:1)
- Ficus bengalensis extract
- Coleus forskohlii extract (20% forskohlin)
- Titanium dioxide
- FD&C blue #1
- FD&C Yellow #6
- FD&C Red #40
- FD&C Red #3
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Magnesium stearate
Leviathan Reloaded is claimed to burn away unwanted fat, boost energy levels, and increase lean muscle mass. According to the manufacturer, this product is explosive, and is the first to ever to successfully encourage fat burning and muscle building at the same time. Fat in the tummy area and midsection is targeted, and love handles should begin to disappear.
Caffeine Anhydrous is a major ingredient used in Leviathan Reloaded capsules. It is supposed to boost energy levels, and aid with fat burning. Other key ingredients are Beta Methyl-PEA, Coleus Forskohlii Extract, Ficus Bengalensis Extract, Yohimbine HCI, L-Methyl-tyramine, Hordenine, and Mucuna Pruriens. These ingredients work together to burn off fat and build lean muscle mass. Unfortunately there is no clinical evidence provided to support the claims made about Leviathan Reloaded capsules.
- This weight loss formula may help improve lean muscle mass.
- No prescription is required to obtain Leviathan Reloaded capsules.
- No 100% satisfaction guarantee is offered with these capsules.
- There are some negative user reviews posted online for Leviathan Reloaded.
- One user complained of serious side effects and pains.
- This diet product contains a high level of caffeine, which is a stimulant and diuretic.
- No clinical research is provided to support Leviathan Reloaded.
After reviewing the various customer reviews posted online for Leviathan Reloaded, it is clear that this product does not come well recommended. Although this formula is claimed to help you lose body fat and gain muscle mass, it apparently leads to side effects. Therefore we do not recommend Leviathan Reloaded at all. Furthermore, it looks like many websites are no longer carrying this supplement, and this could be due to complaints and/or side effects. On the bright side, there are plenty of other weight loss products to select from at this point, and some actually contain proven weight loss ingredients.