What You Should Know
Many diet pills are claimed to destroy, incinerate, or obliterate fat. This is a common marketing strategy that leads dieters to believe that when they take the pill, it will literally begin to melt off the fat. Sadly this is not how it works. This is why you need to pay close attention to the key ingredients used in each diet pill you consider. The ingredients will tell you a lot about the product, and any potential results. Take LG Sciences Rezolution Fat Incinerator, for instance. It is a weight loss formula that is sold online ($59.99), and is claimed to incinerate fat.
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Bitter Orange 20% Synephrine
- 1,3 dimethylamylamine (Geranium Flower)
- Psoraleae corylifoliae (Fruit Extract)
- Chaenomeles speciosa (Fruit Extract)
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine
- Mucuna Pruriens (Seed Standardized For L-Dopa)
- 5-HydroxyTryptophan (From Griffonia Simplicifolia Seed)
- Croscarmellose sodium
- Magnesium stearate
- Dicalcium phosphate
- Di-calcium phosphate
- Microcrystalline cellulose
- Stearic acid
- Artificial color
- Hydroxypropyl cellulose
According to the manufacturers of LG Sciences Rezolution Fat Incinerator, this diet product will destroy your appetite for junk food, seriously increase energy levels, and assist you with getting rid of excess body fat. This capsule formula can be taken daily, up to six capsules, but should not be taken after 5PM. After all, it contains a stimulants matrix. This diet formula is intended to be added to a low-fat diet plan and regular exercise routine.
The active ingredients used in LG Sciences Rezolution Fat Incinerator are Caffeine Anhydrous (aims to boost the metabolism and increase energy levels), Bitter Orange Extract (this contains Synephrine, which works in a similar manner to Ephedra to increase thermo genesis), 1,3 Dimethylamylamine, Psoraleae Corylifoliae, Chaenomeles Speciosa, N-Acetyl Tyrosine, Mucuna Pruriens, and 5-HydroxyTryptophan.
- The product label is provided online.
- This weight loss formula may help increase your energy levels.
- High levels of caffeine are used in LG Sciences Rezolution Fat Incinerator.
- There are some warnings that apply to this diet product.
- 20% Synephrine is used in this diet pill, which acts like Ephedra.
- No user reviews were found to support this dietary supplement.
The 20% level of Synephrine found in Bitter Orange is concerning. After all, Synephrine works in a similar fashion to Ephedra (a banned weight loss ingredient). Therefore it might cause serious side effects or health problems. On a separate note, a lot of caffeine is found in LG Sciences Rezolution Fat Incinerator. As you may know, high levels of caffeine can lead to nervousness, insomnia, rapid heartbeat, dehydration, and nausea. Before taking a weight loss product like this one, you should really take the time to consult your doctor, and learn more about potential dangers.