LG Sciences SPEED Review
What You Should Know
LG Sciences SPEED, manufactured by Legal Gear, is marketed as a completely legal substitute for Ephedra. This product claims that it can completely eliminate cravings, burn four times as much fat as Ephedra, completely suppress the appetite and greatly increase energy levels. LG Sciences SPEED claims that it can be taken by any adult regardless of age, gender or fitness level, but it seems to be targeted towards men. Users are instructed to start by taking one capsule with a full glass of water three times a day, preferably one dose before each of the largest meals. Once users learn of their tolerance to LG Sciences SPEED they can increase the dose to two capsules then to three capsules per dose. Users should not take more than nine capsules in any 24-hour period.
Yohimbine, Bitter Orange Peel Extract (95% synepherine), Caffeine Anhydrous, Tyrosine, Theobromine, Hordenine, Hawthorn Berry, Dicalcium Phosphate Dihidrate, Magnesium Stearate, Gelatin, FD&C Red Dye 3 40, FD&C Blue Dye #1 and Titanium Dioxide.
LG Sciences SPEED contains the ingredient Bitter Orange Peel Extract which is said to be an effective laxative, alleviate abdominal pain and increase the metabolism. The ingredient Yohimbine is said to aid in the breakdown of fat as well as suppress the appetite.
- LG Sciences SPEED has a simple dosage schedule.
- LG Sciences SPEED contains high levels of caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as increased blood pressure and muscle tremors may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take LG Sciences SPEED.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
- There is no research cited to prove the effectiveness of LG Sciences SPEED.
- There are no user testimonials posted for this product.
LG Sciences SPEED doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supposed appetite suppressing, energy enhancing and fat burning weight loss supplements available today. LG Sciences SPEED may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using LG Sciences SPEED is right for them.