Lichi Superfruit Diet Review
What You Should Know
Lichi Superfruit Diet is a weight loss supplement that makes use of the superfruit lychee, which is not native to the United States, but a common staple in Asian cuisine. The supplement is available both in liquid and pill form, and comes from a company in the process of expanding their product line. This product contains several potentially beneficial ingredients, but the question still remains, will it work the way it claims to? Read this review to find out what we think.
List of Ingredients
Lichi Superfruit Diet contains the following ingredients:
- Lychee fruit extract
- Black tea extract
- Green tea extract
- Cayenne pepper
- Peppermint oil
- Black walnut hull extract
- Cinnamon bark extract
Lichi Superfruit Diet features a variety of powerful ingredients, but since we cannot tell how much of each ingredient is in the formula, we are not sure how effective the overall formula is. Lychee is a fruit high in vitamin C and antioxidants. Black and green teas are full of antioxidants that may help you boost your metabolism and lose weight. Cayenne pepper is thought to help burn fat by increasing the body’s temperature, but to work, it must be used in high amounts. L-Cartinine is an amino acid thought to help increase energy levels, and is a common ingredient in many energy drinks and weight loss supplements.
- Lichi Superfruit Diet contains some clinically proven ingredients.
- The Lychee fruit is a good source of vitamin C.
- Lichi Superfruit Diet does not tell us how much of each ingredient is in the formula.
- This product may exaggerate the results expectations when using this product.
- This product contains caffeine, which may not be desireable for people who are sensitive to stimulants.
- This product is not backed by clinical studies.
- A pill in and of itself will not guarantee weight loss.
Lichi Superfruit Diet could be a helpful weight loss supplement, but in order to see what it can do, you must be willing to make lifestyle changes. No supplement will be able to cause weight loss without you changing the way (and what) you eat, and exercising on a regular basis. We like the fact that this product promotes at least half an hour of exercise every day while using it, but we do not like that you cannot see how much of each ingredient is in the formula. If there is not enough green tea or cayenne, you will not get the benefits of the ingredient in terms of weight loss. We recommend you instead use a balanced diet, regular exercise, and a supplement supported by clinical research as a whole.