What You Should Know
Liddell Weight Loss XL is marketed as a weight loss supplement that claims to help users eat less. It also claims to help users combat stress, occasional insomnia, excessive appetite, anxiety and fatigue. This product is a liquid that users are supposed to mix with water or juice. Liddell Weight Loss XL seems to be targeted at women, but it claims that any person, even children, can use it regardless of age, gender or fitness level. This product retails for $19.95 for approximately a one month supply. Adults and children over twelve years of age using Liddell Weight Loss are instructed to drop fifteen drops of this product in one ounce of either juice or water and drink this mixture three time a day. Children two to twelve should use twelve drops per dose three times a day. Anyone under eighteen years of age using this product are encouraged to consult a healthcare professional before using.
There does not seem to be an official website for Liddell Weight Loss XL. There does not seem to be a satisfaction guarantee available with this product nor are there any user testimonials posted. Those wishing to try Liddell Weight Loss XL can do so without a prescription because it is considered a dietary supplement, but anyone under eighteen is encouraged to consult a healthcare professional first.
List of Ingredients
Thyroidinum 30C, Antimonium Crudum 30C, Apis Mellifica 3X, Badiaga 5X, Calcarea Carbonica 30C, Fucus Vesiculosus 1X, Hydrocotyle Asiatica 1X, Ignatia Amara 30C, Lycopodium Clavatum 200C, Lycopus Virginicus 3X, Nux Vomica 6X, Boldo 1X, Phytolacca Decandra 1X, Rhus Toxicodendron 200C, Spongia Tosta 3X, Purified Water U.S.P and Alcohol 30% v/v.
Liddell Weight Loss XL contains the ingredient Thyroidinum which is said to promote healthy thyroid function. The ingredient Fucus Vesiculosus is also said to promote healthy thyroid function. The ingredient Asiatica is said to be an effective anti-inflammatory.
- Liddell Weight Loss XL claims to be all natural.
- This product can be found at a discounted price at several online retailers.
- Liddell Weight Loss XL targets children as well.
- This product contains animal product derivatives.
- Liddell Weight Loss XL does not contain any proven fat burners or appetite suppressants.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take this product.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take Liddell Weight Loss XL.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take this product.
Liddell Weight Loss XL does not really stand out from the rest of the supposed all natural weight loss supplements available today. Liddell Weight Loss XL may not be an effective weight loss supplement because there does not seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in it so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program that suits them and their lifestyle. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using Liddell Weight Loss XL is right for them.