Life Core Review
What You Should Know
Life Core is a whole foods weight loss supplement. If you are looking for a supplement to help you improve your overall health while making weight loss easier, read this review to learn more about the product to help you decide whether or not you want to use it.
List of Ingredients
Life Core contains the following ingredients:
- Spirulina (Hawaiian Concentrate)
- Chlorella (Cracked Cel Concentrate)
- Barley Juice Concentrate
- Alfalfa Juice Concentrate
- Wheat Grass Concentrate
- Royal Jelly 100% Pure
- Carrot Powder
- Pycnogenol – 95% Proanthocyanidins
- Lecithin Oil Free – 95% Phosphatyl
- Flax Seed Oil Vegetarian Omega 3
- Apple Pectin (fiber)
- Co-Enzyme Q-10
- Milk Thistle Concentrate
- Ginkgo Biloba Extract 24% Favoglycoside
- Vitamin E
- Bilberry Concentrate
- Ultra Plex Base: (A natural source of minerals, algae, cultures, and trace minerals derived from ancient sea deposits.)
Life Core contains a lot of ingredients. Spirulina is a blue green algae, high in protein. Chlorella is used to naturally cleanse and detoxify the blood and body. Barley juice is used to provide a good source of energy that supports healthy blood sugar levels, and healthy blood pressure levels. Alfalfa juice contains a high concentration of amino acids and many nutrients. It is good support for allergies and anemia. Wheat grass is high in enzymes, and can help cleanse and detoxify the body, and supports all organs. Carrot powder is used for its high concentration of beta carotene to help boost the immune system. Pycnogenol is is grapeseed concentrate. Lecithin oil is used to help brain function and allow the body to absorb more vitamin A and E. Flax seed oil is a good source of fatty acids and is good for heart health. Apple pectin acts as a fiber to help digestion and help you feel fuller. CoQ10 is good for heart and joint health. Bromelain is a pineapple extract. Milk Thistle is used to support liver health. Gingko Biloba is good for memory support. Vitamin E is necessary for the body to function correctly, and will support hair, skin, and nail health. Bilberry concentrate is used to support the blood vessels and vision. Cinnamon is used for weight management
- Life Core is available at many online stores.
- You can save money with a volume discount.
- Life Core has no customer testimonials.
- There are no free trials of this supplement.
- There are no real fat burners or appetite suppressants in this formula.
Life Core may or may not help with weight loss, but it can help improve your overall health with the concentration of nutrients in the formula. If you are trying to lose weight, we recommend you combine this with balanced diet and a regular exercise program. You may also want to use another fat burner or appetite suppressant.