Life Extension Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula Review
What You Should Know
Weight loss is a major topic these days. When you stop to consider the lack of exercise people get at work, it is no big surprise. After all, people used to be more physically active and do more physical labor. When you also factor in diet changes in more recent times, it is clear why more and more people are gaining weight. Well, it is time to take action, and get your weight under control. The first step you should take is reducing your calorie intake. Exercise should also be embraced in order to boost the metabolism and burn off more calories. One product that may be beneficial is Life Extension Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula. You can find it online for $29.25 (60 capsules).
- AdipoStat Proprietary Blend Sphaeranthus indicus ext. [flower heads] & Garcinia mangostana ext., fruit rind 400mg
- Integra Lean African Mango Irvingia gabonensis, proprietary extract, Seed 150mg
- Vegetable Cellulose (Capsule)
- Microcrystalline Cellulose
- Vegetable Stearate
Life Extension Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula is a dietary supplement that supports weight loss. More specifically, this product may help reduce excess body fat, and support a leaner physique. It is suitable for men and women alike, and is intended to be taken twice each day, 30 minutes before meals (one capsule is a serving). Also, you are expected to take this weight management formula in conjunction with a healthy diet and regular exercise.
A unique blend of ingredients is found in this supplement. It includes AdipoStat and Integra Lean African Mango. These fruit extracts help with fat reduction and slimming down. Blood sugar levels are reduced by Life Extension Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula, which may not be suitable for people with diabetes.
- This weight loss formula contains a unique ingredient blend.
- Life Extension Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula does not contain dangerous ingredients like Ephedra.
- This weight loss product is not suitable for people with medical conditions.
- This supplement will likely lower blood sugar levels, which can cause side effects.
- Life Extension Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula lacks fat-burners like Green Tea.
Since Life Extension Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula does lower blood sugar levels, it is recommended to see a doctor before taking this supplement. Those with diabetes and other health conditions may not be able to take this weight management pill. It would be helpful to see some clinical results that support the claims made about Life Extension Advanced Anti-Adipocyte Formula and weight loss. We were also unable to find success stories to support this product. Since there are so many other weight management supplements available online and in stores, we recommend that you investigate a few more diet products before trying this one.