Life Source Nutrition Review
What You Should Know
Life Source Nutrition is a company that manufactures numerous supplements such as weight loss supplements and anti-aging supplements. This company was founded by Bruce Brightman who claims that all of Life Source Nutrition’s supplements are of superior quality as well as affordable for consumers. This company is located in Beaverton, Oregon and they claim that this company is God-based. All of the proceeds made by Life Source Nutrition are donated to The Jesus Film Project as well as the Campus Crusade for Christ.
Life Source Nutrition’s supplements come in many forms such as tinctures, oral tablets and liquid extracts. This company also has powder supplements such as whey protein and meal replacement shakes that come in strawberry, vanilla and chocolate. Two of the most popular Life Source Nutrition supplements are the Day Time Weight Loss Liquid and the Night Time Weight Loss Liquid. These products are said to burn fat, promote lean muscle mass, suppress the appetite, increase energy and have powerful detoxifying effects.
- Life Source Nutrition clearly posts the ingredients in their supplements.
- Many of this company’s supplements contain natural extracts.
- There are user testimonials posted.
- Life Source Nutrition has a large variety of affordable supplements.
- Some of the Life Source Nutrition supplements contain caffeine so those who are sensitive to caffeine should avoid this product because adverse side effects such as insomnia and elevated heart rate may occur.
- Those taking MAOI’s, SSRI’s, antidepressants, NSAIDS, corticosteroids or certain other medications should not take most of this company’s supplements.
- Those who have diabetes, hypoglycemia, high blood pressure, cardiovascular ailments or certain other medical conditions should not take most of the Life Source Nutrition supplements.
- Women who are pregnant or nursing should not take most of these supplements.
- There are no free trial offers for any of the Life Source Nutrition supplements.
- There is no refund policy posted.
- There are no photographs accompanying the user testimonials.
- None of the supplements that contain Hoodia Gordonii have a certification for this ingredient.
Life Source Nutrition doesn’t really stand out from the rest of the supplement manufacturer’s available today. Life Source Nutrition’s weight loss supplements may not be effective because there doesn’t seem to be any proven appetite suppressants or fat burners in them so those seeking a weight loss supplement with the ability to suppress the appetite and burn fat may want to research other companies with products that are intended for appetite suppression and fat burning. Those seeking weight loss may also benefit from developing a healthy diet and exercise program. Users will need to assess their health and fitness goals and decide if using any of the Life Source Nutrition supplements is right for them.