What You Should Know
Lifeline Fitness Cables are layered fitness bands designed to provide individuals with low-impact weight training. The manufacturer, Lifeline USA, sells a full line of resistance bands and exercise equipment. Lifeline Fitness Cables attach to handlebars and allow individuals to lift and lower creating varying levels of resistance. The product is available is a variety of colors depending on the weight which increases in 10 pound increments. The prices range from $6.99 for a 10 pound band up to $19.99 for a 100 pound weight. Lifeline Fitness Cables are available on the official website as well as third-party ecommerce sites.
List of Ingredients
Lifeline Fitness Cables with varying weight.
Lifeline Fitness Cables are marketed with the Progressive Layering Technology for added durability. The average replacement is typically 3 to 5 years. We found, similar to any piece of exercise equipment, the more something is used, the greater chance of replacement. The long-term investment costs could potentially exceed what individuals want to spend.
Although Lifeline Fitness Cables come with an exercise chart, different fitness levels are not addressed. The makers assume all fitness levels will be successful when using the product. We also found Lifeline Fitness Cables does not include a diet chart to follow. Using Lifeline Fitness Cables may increase strength, but the benefits of the product are lost if the dieter does not follow the proper diet, exercise and supplementation regimen.
Lifeline Fitness Cables were available on the official website starting at $6.99 for the 10 pound band.
- Bands are interchangeable with different devices from Lifeline.
- The Lifeline Fitness Cables are lightweight and portable.
- Inexpensive compared to alternatives.
- Lifeline Fitness Cables are available on the official website as well as third-party ecommerce sites.
- Overuse could lead to replacement faster than the recommended 3 to 5 years.
- Many exercises require the use of a door which may not always be convenient when traveling.
- Prior physical fitness may be required in order to use the Lifeline Fitness Cables effectively.
- Diet plans are not provided with the product.
- Additional accessories cost a significant amount of money.
Lifeline Fitness Cables are a valuable asset to individuals traveling or for someone wanting to exercise from the convenience of home. The Lifeline Fitness Cables are light weight and portable. The device stores easily without taking up a significant amount of space. A negative of Lifeline Fitness Cables is the need to purchase additional equipment, such as handle bars, to achieve the full benefit of the device. Lifeline Fitness Cables does not include any information regarding clinical research associated with the use of the product and varying body types. The manufactures do not include a diet guide, so guidance on proper eating habits is available for dieters.