Lifemax Mila Review
What You Should Know
Lifemax Mila is a dietary supplement containing a proprietary blend of all natural Chia seeds. The company states throughout the website that Lifemax Mila contains more protein, fiber, calcium, potassium and additional vitamins than comparable foods. In essence, Lifemax claims the supplement is the best in the industry. This is what Lifemax wants you to know. What you do not know is Lifemax wants dieters to think this is the miracle supplement in order to sell more volume. There is limited information relating to the effectiveness of the supplement as a weight loss agent.
List of Ingredients
- Chia Seeds
Lifemax Mila is a dietary supplement touted as the alternative to traditional foods, based on nutritional value. The company behind the supplements states the product contains more fiber, iron, omega 3 fatty acids, phosphorus, selenium and protein than the majority of the foods on the market. Lifemax Mila is also sugar free, gluten free and non-GMO.
The supplement is available on the official website as well as third party ecommerce sites such as Amazon.com. The cost is $55 per pound. This is beyond expensive. The average dieter may not be willing to invest this sum of money for Lifemax Mila.
What Lifemax fails to inform the dieter relates to the effectiveness of the supplement. There are no clinical trials associated with Lifemax Mila. There is no mention of scientific research associated with the supplement either. If the supplement provides vital vitamins, nutrients and minerals to the body, the company should be pleased to offer the information.
- The supplement contains approximately 40g of fiber per serving.
- Lifemax Mila is available on the official website.
- The ingredient listing is available for review on the website.
- The product contains approximately 25g of protein per serving.
- The supplement is extremely expensive.
- There is no guarantee of weight loss.
- There are no clinical trials or scientific research associated with the supplement.
- You can receive the same benefits of Lifemax Mila by making better food choices.
- There are negative customer testimonials relating to the supplement.
- The supplement is high calorie.
Based upon the initial information we obtained relating to Lifemax Mila, we have to note the supplement is an ideal source of Omega 3 fatty acids, calcium, fiber and protein. After taking a closer look at the supplement, we are a bit disappointed. The reason related to the price. Lifemax Mila costs $55 per pound on the official website. The recommendations listed on the website state dieters should mix Lifemax Mila with common foods. This process could potentially become expensive.