What You Should Know
Derek Chalebois, a personal trainer and body builder who holds a Bachelor’s Degree in Exercise Science developed the Lifestyle Cut Diet to help people lose fat so they can look leaner and feel better without having to put themselves in a bodybuilding competition.
List of Ingredients
Following the Lifestyle Cut Diet will allow you to continue burning calories at a fast rate. To do this, you must eat smaller meals more frequently throughout the day (five or six meals) and you should follow a low carb program. Rather than promoting stress by requiring dieters to count calories, this program focuses on counting servings. Every meal you have should include four to six ounces of lean protein, 10 to 20 grams of healthy fat, and one to two cups of green leafy vegetables. With two or three meals of your day, you are allowed to eat a piece of fruit. To keep the program flexible so it can meet your needs, you can “cheat” two to three times a week, with a meal 50% higher in calories than a typical meal you eat. For this program to work, you should always consume fats with your proteins and carbs, always eat five to six small meals, never skip meals, and have healthy fat with every meal. You also weight train at least four times a week. On days you weight train, you should do at least half an hour of cardio workouts before or after your weights, and you should always do cardio, even on days when you are not weight training.
- This weight loss program does not cost any money can be downloaded for free.
- This program does not require you to stop eating your favorite foods.
- This program promotes exercise and a healthy diet.
- This program does not provide a meal plan or recipes.
- This program will require you to use supplements, including protein powder.
- Some people may find it difficult or bothersome to have to eat up to six times per day.
- If you do not enjoy exercising, you will not like this program.
- In order to follow the exercise requirements, you will need a gym membership.
Though we like that this program is free and readily available for anyone who wants to try it, we do not like that you have to purchase protein supplements and invest in a gym membership. We recommend you follow a nutritionally balanced, reduced calorie diet, with a regular exercise routine. You can also add a proven appetite suppressant or fat burner to assist you with increasing your overall efforts.