LifeTime Relora Review
What You Should Know
You may have heard people relate stress to weight gain. Unfortunately there is a connection here. Stress can cause all sorts of problems with your body. It actually increases cortisol levels, which in turn increases belly fat. In other words, you need to keep your stress levels down. This will help you with your weight loss goals. We are now going to examine LifeTime Relora, which is a capsule formula that addresses stress levels. You can find this supplement on vitacost.com for $20.59 (120 capsules).
- Relora® (a proprietary blend of a patented extract from Magnolia officinalis bark and a proprietary extract from Phellodendron amurense bark) 250mg
- Rice Powder
- Magnesium Stearate
LifeTime Relora is basically claimed to help your body manage stress levels. In other words, mood swings, frustration, and irritability are suppressed to some degree. You should experience a more positive outlook, and feel less stress. This supplement also supports healthy body fat metabolism. Therefore it may help you lose a few pounds by regulating your metabolism. If you have any food allergies, you should be aware that LifeTime Relora does not contain milk, yeast, preservatives, corn, sugar, gluten, artificial colors, or soy.
The ingredient used in this weight management formula is Relora, which is a blend of Phellodendron Amurense Bark and Magnolia Officinalis Bark. It affects the body’s metabolism and stress levels in a positive way. So, you should ideally experience less weight gain, and have an easier time losing excess pounds. There are no proven fat-burners found in LifeTime Relora, and this supplement does not contain appetite suppressants or ingredients to increase energy levels.
- LifeTime Relora may help lower stress levels.
- This weight loss supplement does not require a prescription.
- You cannot mix this supplement with prescription medications, without seeing a physician first.
- This weight loss formula lacks proven fat-burners like Green Tea.
- There are no appetite suppressants used in LifeTime Relora.
- You can find a number of similar Relora supplements online and in stores.
- This product is not suitable for women who are pregnant.
Overall, LifeTime Relora sounds like a promising supplement for people experiencing high stress levels. If you can bring down your stress levels, you are more likely to lose weight. Exercising regularly will also decrease stress. As for how effective LifeTime Relora is for long-term weight loss, this is unclear. Since this supplement does not contain any proven appetite suppressants or fat-burners, it may not be as effective as some other diet pills available online and in stores. It is prudent to consult your doctor about this product before adding it to your weight loss arsenal.