What You Should Know
Lifexpand is the creator and producer of products that are suppose to help increase the user’s ability to work out by reducing muscle cramps and fatigue. The products are marketed as supplements to help increase endurance and stamina. The main product produced by the company is ConveniLyte’n Go. This supplement is made to help prevent dehydration during a workout or strenuous activity.
The company offers an affiliate program for people to use to resell the Lifexpand product line. Expected sales volume for each affiliate varies and typical amounts earned are unknown because the company does not disclose this information.
List of Ingredients
Glycine Propionyl-L-Carnitine Hydrochloride, Mannitol, Sugar Alcohol, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Natural Peach Flavor, Natural Mango Flavor, Stearic Acid, Silicon Dioxide, Vegetable Magnesium Stearate, Citric Acid, Sodium Ascorbate, Natural Flavor Enhancer, Natural Citrus Flavor Blend.
ConveniLyte’n Go is suppose to help prevent dehydration and restore energy after heat exposure or laborious activity. The product is reported to help sore muscles heal and prevent cramping. The product comes in the form of chewable tablets and two are recommended for each dosage. There are no studies reported by Lifexpand as to the reliability of the product. The recommended dosage for the ConveniLyte’n Go is four tablets. Each bottle contains 60 tablets. The tablets are found only in Peach mango flavor.
- Lifexpand products helps to replace minerals and electrolytes that may be lost during an intense workout or activity.
- The products are suppose to help reduce muscle cramping and fatigue associated with dehydrations.
- If the muscles get rehydrated, Lifexpand may improve the athletes endurance and stamina.
- The supplement acts fast and is made to be sugar free.
- Children cannot use the ConceniLyte’n Go supplement.
- People who have health conditions, including pregnancy and nursing must use under the supervision of a healthcare professional.
- People who are taking prescription medicine may or may not be able to take the supplements and should consult a health care professional before beginning the supplement.
- Lifexpand products are more expensive than other similar supplements.
- No scientific studies to support Lifexpand’s claims of effectiveness.
- The products are available in limited flavors.
Lifexpand creates a product line that is supposed to help people increase their endurance and stamina. These claims are not supported by scientific data or third party studies. The supplement can’t be used by people with health conditions except under the supervision of health care professionals. Lifexpand products are available in limited flavors and are not as economical as other supplements that offer similar benefits. The products may appeal to people who work out a lot or who are prone to getting dehydrated when carrying out laborious work and other activities that can cause a person to become dehydrated.