Lipex II Review
What You Should Know
If you are on the hunt for a weight loss product that works, do not give up just yet. While there are a lot of duds out there, there are also effective fat loss formulas that yield real results. In this piece, we will help you better understand Lipex II, and how it is supposed to assist with weight loss. Like many diet pills, this supplement should be taken in the morning, and again in the afternoon.
- Caffeine 300mg
- Coleus Forskohlii 25mg
- Synephrine HCL 20mg
- Yohimbine HCL 5mg
- Chromium Picolinate 200mcg
- White Willow Bark Extract
- Di Methyl Amino Ethanol (DMAE)
- Ginger Root Powder
- 3,3’4’,7-Tetrahydroxyflavone 10%
Lipex II is available through the official website for $49.99 (plus $8.99 for shipping and handling). This capsule formula is stated to be “extremely” fast acting, and it aims to burn off fat quickly, control your appetite, target problem areas, increase the metabolism, and even boost energy levels. An FAQ section is provided on the official website, and some user testimonials are also posted. There is a 100% money-back guarantee presented on the website as well. Just to be clear, Lipex II is not intended for people who do not exercise regularly.
A number of ingredients are used in Lipex II capsules. One of which is Caffeine, which is a stimulant and diuretic that increases energy levels and may boost metabolic rates. Synephrine is also found in this supplement, and it mimics Ephedra to increase thermo genesis. However, it may lead to similar side effects as well. Chromium Picolinate is incorporated to help regulate blood sugar levels and suppress hunger. Yohimbine HCL may assist with weight loss, and Coleus Forskohlii is added to increase the breakdown of fat cells.
- Regular exercise is encouraged with this weight loss formula.
- A 100% money-back guarantee is presented on the main website.
- There is an FAQ section and contact number provided on the website.
- Synephrine is found in Lipex II, which may lead to side effects like Ephedra.
- A lot of Caffeine is used in this supplement, which may cause some side effects.
- The cost of Lipex II is pretty high.
- No healthy diet plan is recommended with this supplement.
Firstly, it is nice to see that Lipex II is sold with a 100% money-back guarantee. Also, it is refreshing to see the ingredients listed on the official website. On the downside, this diet pill contains a lot of Caffeine, which may lead to side effects like insomnia, jitters, anxiety, headache, and rapid heartbeat. This formula also contains Synephrine, which imitates Ephedra. This factor alone may deter some people from trying Lipex II. Lastly, the cost of this supplement, after shipping and handling, is pretty steep.