Dieter after dieter is tired of working hard and taking a supplement company on their word, only to find out they’ve wasted their money. Is Lipo-6 Hers a good deal? We dug deep into the side effects, ingredients, clinical studies and customer service to see what’s up. We also scoured the internet for as many reviews as we could find. Then, we condensed it all to give you the bottom line.
What is Lipo-6 Hers?
First off, Lipo-6 Hers is a fat burner for women with B-phenylethylamine HCL, methylsynephrine HCL, synephrine HCL, caffeine anhydrous, hoodia gordonii, yohimbine HCL, folic acid and biotin. You take the supplement once or twice daily to increase energy and, supposedly, lose more weight.
Nutrex is the company behind the supplement. The official website was purchased in 2000 – so they’ve been in business for quite a while. You can buy it online, but it looks like the original has been replaced with the Black version. We like the addition of caffeine and it’s affordable, but read on…
Side Effects – “A Common Concern”
The first issue we have is with Lipo-6 Hers side effects. “There’s no reason for a person to fight through adverse reactions when all they want to do is lose weight, safely,” says our Research Editor.
- “I took my first pill and had a boost of energy and thought wow this is great I don’t have to take 6 pills a day. But the next day I felt like death. I thought I had the stomach flu for week. Finally got to feeling better and got back into my workout routine and took another pill. Again the next day I thought I was dying,” explained one user.
- Another said, “On two separate occasions, I took only one pill and I felt nervous and jittery all day. The worst part was, it kept me up all night. And I mean ALL NIGHT.”
There are those who didn’t notice such issues.
- “I had absolutely no side effects on this product,” was an experience.
- One user said, “I have no side effects just lots of energy and no hunger.”
Lack of Results – “Doesn’t Work All the Time”
Another problem we found, via some reviews, is the fact that Lipo-6 Hers ingredients may not be as effective as some dieters would like.
- “I took it for a week and no results, I did not feel an increase in energy but I did notice a lack of appetite but mostly because it left me feeling queasy,” claimed a dieter.
- Another shared, “Sorry, this is not a pill that I found useful. There are much better far burners out there than this one.”
We have to note that there are people who saw results.
- “This is a strong stuff. I bought this for my wife and I can see a good result in one month,” a husband offered.
- As another user put it, “If you have trouble working up the energy to workout this is the product for you.”
After years of research, we’ve found that it takes just a small thing, like mild side effects, to ruin your chances of any kind of results. If Lipo-6 Hers causes you to feel off, that’s not the best selling point.
The Science – “Any Real Clinical Proof?”
Sure, there is some proof that caffeine can increase metabolism and spark energy, but we are more concerned with the other stimulants. Synephrine was used to replace ephedra when I came under the control of the FDA. It can come with the risk of side effects similar to those of this banned ingredient, so we’re concerned for dieters. At DietSpotlight we want research to say a product works better than the competition, not that it may cause adverse reactions.
The Bottom Line – Does Lipo-6 Hers Work?
Are we searching the internet for this fat burner? Well, we like that Lipo-6 Hers is from a trusted company and it does contain caffeine, but we are hesitant to give our recommendation. There are some strong stimulants that are associated with side effects that could be rather irritating and, in some cases, dangerous.
If you’re looking for a supplement to boost metabolism and fat loss, we suggest one that is clinically tested and not associated with harmful side effects of any kind.
Among the best products we’ve seen in 2016 is one called Leptigen. It works with scientifically tested ingredients – no fillers or fluff. We found tons of amazing user reviews and there’s no mention of harmful side effects of any kind.
Plus, the makers of Leptigen are confident enough in the formula that they’re offering a Special Trial Offer – nice touch.