Lipo 6 Unlimited Review
What You Should Know
Just when you think you have a good idea of weight loss supplement options, a new product emerges. Often the new diet pill is claimed to be more effective than older diet products. It may even replace an older version of itself. Well, in this piece we are going to focus on Lipo 6 Unlimited. You may already be familiar with Lipo 6 or Lipo 6 Black. This is a newer diet pill offered by Nutrex, and it is supposed to help you continue to lose weight when other products fail. You can acquire Lipo 6 Unlimited through bodybuilding.com for $36.97 (120 liquid capsules).
- N-Acetyl Tyrosine
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Mucuna Pruriens (40% L-Dopa)
- Paullinia Cupana (22% Caffeine)
- Advantra Z®* Citrus Aurantium (50% P-Synephrine)
- Dendrobium Nobile (5% Alkaloids)
- Yohimbine HCl
- Vegetable Cellulose
- Purified Water
- Polysorbate 80
Lipo 6 Unlimited may help you burn off unwanted fat, improve your energy levels, control your appetite, improve your focus, and elevate your mood. This dietary supplement is directed to be taken in the morning and afternoon (two capsules each time). However, you should never take Lipo 6 Unlimited within six hours of bedtime. It is advised to take this product 30-60 minutes before eating. Unfortunately this diet pill is not suitable for people under the age of 18, and you should avoid foods and beverages that contain caffeine when using this supplement.
There are a few different key ingredients used in this supplement. They include Yohimbine HCl (encourages weight loss and increases energy levels), Dendrobium Nobile, Advantra Z (this is also known as Citrus Aurantium and it contains Synephrine to boost thermo genesis), Paullinia Cupana, Mucuna Pruriens, N-Acetyl Tyrosine, and Caffeine Anhydrous (this is a stimulant that improves focus, elevates energy levels, and helps with fat burning).
- This diet product may enhance your focus and improve your mood.
- Some interesting key ingredients are found in Lipo 6 Unlimited.
- You have to avoid coffee, soda, and other products with caffeine when using this diet pill.
- There is no 100% money-back guarantee mentioned.
- Some people may experience side effects from the Synephrine in this supplement.
- The high levels of caffeine in Lipo 6 Unlimited may cause jitteriness, headaches, and anxiety.
In the end, it is best to consult a licensed doctor before taking a diet pill like Lipo 6 Unlimited. First of all, this weight loss formula contains Synephrine, which basically mimics Ephedra. Therefore it may lead to similar side effects and drawbacks. Then there is the caffeine content in this weight loss formula. You may not like giving up your tea, coffee, soda, or chocolate. However, you cannot consume additional caffeine when taking Lipo 6 Unlimited capsules.