What You Should Know
Lipo-Sure was developed by Dr. Marvin Heuer to aid people in reaching their weight loss goals, fast. The product is said to be backed by the research of an eight week study. Lipo-Sure is manufactured in the United States and is suppose to provide blood sugar balance to allow for improved weight loss, but these claims are not supported in the research.
List Of Ingredients
Lipo-core, L-Glutamine, Quecetin Dihydrate, Banaba Extract as Laqerstroemia Speciosa L Leaf, Corosolic Acid supplying Ellaqitannins, Green Tea Extract as Camellia Sinensis Leaf, Polyphnols, Catechins, Epigallocatechin Qallate, Cissus Quadrangulans Extract Stem and Leaves, Pytosterols, Garcinia Camboqia Extract fruit and rind, Hydroxycitric Acid, Gelatin, titanium Dioxide, Microcrystalline Cellulose, Magnesium Stearate, silica
Lipo-Sure is suppose to balance blood sugar levels by making cells ready to take sugar from the blood and use it for energy. Some doctors recommend the use of this Lipo-Sure people with already healthy blood sugar levels. People with blood sugar concerns may need to talk to a medical doctor to make sure the supplement is safe for them before beginning the Lipo-Sure regimen.
- There are studies released to the public that support the statements made by Lipo-Sure.
- Lipo-Sure was developed by a well respected member of the weight loss community.
- Only 1 capsule per day is needed.
- Lipo-Sure can be combined with a diet and regular exercise program.
- Encourages the drinking of ten 8 ounce glasses of water each day.
- Lipo-Sure is available without a prescription.
- Lipo-Sure is economical and easy to find.
- Lipo-Sure is not for use for people under 18.
- People who are pregnant or nursing cannot use Lipo-Sure.
- People with a history of medical conditions such as diabetes should consult a medical doctor before beginning the supplement.
- If you are taking an over the counter medication, you will need to consult a medical doctor before beginning to take Lipo-Sure.
Lipo-Sure is designed to be used in conjunction with a with a healthy diet and regular exercise. It is true these are necessary components of a successful weight loss program, the diet and exercise may be the key to losing weight. There are research studies to back up the claims made by Lipo-Sure. An eight week research study had the subjects use Lipo-Sure’s key ingredient, corosolic acid. The subjects lost twice the amount as those who took the placebo. Both groups followed a calorie-controlled diet and had body mass indexes over 30. Though the study report sounds promising it is important to note this study was on the key ingredient found in Lipo-Sure and not on Lipo-Sure itself.