What You Should Know
LipoBurn is a fat reduction product that is manufactured by LG Sciences. This weight loss treatment comes in the form of a spray. It is claimed to reduce cellulite, lower cortisol levels and burn away sub-cutaneous fat. LipoBurn sells via the official website for $35.99 and is stated to be suitable for both women and men. Similar to many other weight loss supplements, LipoBurn is intended to be used in conjunction with regular exercise and a “proper diet plan.”
Although customer testimonials are posted on the official website, they do not apply to LipoBurn spray. This product is basically utilized by rubbing it onto the targeted areas of the body where you feel it’s needed, such as fatty problem areas like the buttocks, thighs, hips and stomach. The official website actually states that LipoBurn is “not a gimmick.” Although this spray is claimed to offer “scientifically proven ingredients,” these components are not revealed on the official website. LipoBurn is supposed to “target stored fat” and help shed it off, especially during workouts. Like most weight reduction products, there are no free trial samples of LipoBurn currently offered via the website. A satisfaction guarantee is not posted on the website either.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official LipoBurn website.
LipoBurn is a rather unique fat reduction treatment that comes in the form of a spray. This product is literally sprayed on the problem areas of the user’s body, and aims to “melt away unwanted fat and cellulite.” Unfortunately no clinical research or product ingredients are presented on the LipoBurn website. While no potential allergies or side effects are addressed on the website, it’s difficult to determine if any are possible. Although a money-back guarantee is not offered, LipoBurn does sell conveniently through the official website for $35.99.
- LipoBurn is available to users without a doctor’s prescription.
- This weight reduction product comes in a convenient spray form.
- LipoBurn can easily be attained via the website for $35.99.
- Testimonials are posted on the official website.
- No clinical research or tests are posted on the official website.
- A full list of ingredients for LipoBurn is not presented on the website.
- No satisfaction guarantee is offered with LipoBurn.
- Very little data and details for LipoBurn are actually posted on the official website.
- The key ingredients that are supposed to make LipoBurn “melt away fat” are not revealed on the website.
In the end, LipoBurn is definitely presented in an interesting fashion. After all, there aren’t too many fat reduction products that come in spray form. Therefore this is one of the few weight loss treatments that is actually applied topically, as opposed to taken orally. However, there really isn’t any clinical data presented on the official website to prove its success with fat reduction. Moreover, there’s not even a money-back guarantee, trial sample or success stories posted to support LipoBurn, making it one of diet aids with less manufacturer support currently available.