What You Should Know
Lipodrops is a weight loss supplement in the form of drops. Most weight loss drops are HCG based, but this product is quick to let you know it is not a hormone supplement, and it will work more effectively. Read this review to learn more about the program and how it works to help you reach your weight loss goals.
List of Ingredients
Lipodrops does not provide a list of ingredients for our review. It appears the formula is made up of: Inositol, Methionine, Choline, and L-Carnitine.
Lipodrops are drops used on your tongue and in your drinks to help promote weight loss. It does this by using a combination for four main ingredients, all amino acids and B vitamins necessary for the body to facilitate weight loss on its own. Inositol helps to break down fat. Methionine is used to detoxify the liver. Choline is used to remove fats from the liver and bloodstream. L-Carnitine is an amino acid that helps move fat throughout the body and use it as energy, rather than storing it. There may be additional ingredients, but they are not listed on the product website. We also do not know how much of each ingredient you are expected to get per dose of the drops. Expect to spend $66 a month to keep yourself in supply with this supplement. The official website has information about how to work the drops into your plan no matter what your goals are, but the official website also lacks a great deal of information and looks much less professional than websites for many of the other products we review.
- Lipodrops are not HCG based drops.
- These are easily incorporated into your diet.
- Lipodrops does not provide a full list of ingredients, which indicates they are either hiding something, or do not use enough of any ingredient to produce an effective product.
- This supplement is incredibly expensive at $66 for a single month’s supply!
- There are no customer reviews to support this product.
- There is no specific diet guidance for this product.
- We are not sure if there is a money back guarantee for this product or not.
Lipodrops are likely not as effective as they want you to think. Without an actual label to see what other ingredients could be in the formula, and how much of each ingredient is included, we cannot really tell you how effective the product would be. Operating through PayPal indicates that you should be able to get your money back if you are not happy with the product, but it could take a while. We recommend diet, exercise, and a clinically proven safe and effective supplement.