What You Should Know
LipoLean is a “fat blocker” that’s manufactured by NutraBiotics, a company that specializes in dietary supplements that assist with weight loss and overall health. This diet drug comes in capsule form and sells via the official website for $29.97 for 180 capsules. LipoLean is claimed to prevent the storage of fat, to preserve lean muscle, to burn away unwanted body fat and break down fats that are consumed so they can be utilized as energy. This weight reduction product is offered with a 100% satisfaction guarantee, and this lasts for 30 days after the original purchase.
Like many other diet pills and supplements, LipoLean incorporates a few key components, which are Chitosan (binds fat cells), L-Carnitine, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Dandelion Root, Gentian Root, Angostura Bark, Amylase, Bromelain, Protease and Cellulase. LipoLean is directed to be taken daily with each meal, 2 capsules each time. This diet product additionally aims to boost energy levels and normalize blood sugar. However, women who are pregnant or nursing should not take LipoLean capsules. There are a few before/after photos posted on the official website, but no free samples of LipoLean are offered. Anyone who has allergies to shellfish should not take LipoLean, since this product contains Chitosan, which is derived from shellfish.
List of Ingredients
Chitosan, L-Carnitine, Inositol, Choline Bitartrate, Dandelion Root, Gentian Root, Angostura Bark, Amylase, Bromelain, Protease, Gelatin and Cellulase.
LipoLean is a fat reduction supplement that endeavors to block fat from being stored, boost energy levels, normalize blood sugar, burn fat and preserve lean muscle. The official website claims that LipoLean can potentially help users burn up to 3000 more grams of fat within a 90 day period, and that LipoLean can absorb up to 33 grams of fat in a single day. Although a significant amount of clinical data isn’t found on the website, product warnings are. This weight loss drug is meant to be taken daily with water, and is intended to be part of a healthy diet and regular exercise regimen.
- The full list of ingredients for LipoLean is presented on the website.
- This diet product can be conveniently purchased online.
- There are warnings posted on the website.
- LipoLean is offered with a 30-day satisfaction guarantee.
- No free samples of LipoLean are offered via the official website for dieters to try/test out.
- Individuals that are allergic to shellfish cannot take LipoLean capsules, because they contain Chitosan, which also makes them unsuitable for those who can’t have shellfish for religious reasons.
- LipoLean is directed to be taken three times each day, which equals about 6 capsules per day.
- Women who are nursing or pregnant cannot take LipoLean.
- A significant amount of clinical research is not provided.
Similar to many other modern weight loss pills, LipoLean is claimed to assist by blocking fat from being stored in the body and increasing energy levels. Fortunately this weight loss drug is offered through the official website with a money-back guarantee. Then again, the notion that it contains Chitosan/extract from shellfish may raise a red flag for some individuals. In the end, it’s probably a good idea to consult your doctor before starting a LipoLean regimen.