What You Should Know
Lipoplex is a weight loss supplement manufactured by Lipoplex Labs. It’s primarily marketed toward women that wish to lose excess body fat. The product claims to help users lose 15 pounds or more. Lipoplex is also claimed to increase the user’s energy levels, assist with natural fat burning and suppress hunger. There appears to be one customer testimonial offered on the official website. Lipoplex has been featured in Oprah’s “O” magazine and on the Today Show. There are no free trial samples of Lipoplex available through the official website at this time. Lipoplex doesn’t appear to be offered with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee.
The main active ingredient offered in Lipoplex is Hoodia Gordonii, a natural appetite suppressant that comes from a South African desert cactus. This key component is stated not to be a “drug,” but rather an herb. It aims to send a signal from the stomach to the brain, letting it know that the user is full. Lipoplex is claimed to have no known side effects. Unfortunately, there is no real clinical evidence offered on the official website for Lipoplex diet supplements. Unlike many other modern diet drugs, Lipoplex is not recommended with a regular fitness regimen and diet plan. Lipoplex is claimed to be free of all stimulants and sells via the official website for $53.99 for a 30-day supply.
List of Ingredients
Not available on the official website.
Lipoplex is a dietary supplement that endeavors to assist women with weight loss. Similar to many other weight reduction pills, tablets and capsules, Lipoplex is claimed to increase the user’s energy levels, assist with natural fat burning and suppress hunger. The primary ingredient found in this diet supplement is Hoodia Gordonii, a natural appetite suppressant that is currently enjoying a faddish level of popularity. No substantial clinical proof is displayed on the official website to support Lipoplex pills. Like most diet products currently gracing the market, Lipoplex is directed to be taken daily with water. This supplement sells for $53.99 on the official wesbite.
- Lipoplex can be easily and conveniently purchased through the official website.
- There is one customer testimonial offered on the official website.
- Lipoplex is stated to be free of all stimulants.
- Some ingredients found in Lipoplex may not be suitable for some individuals.
- There doesn’t appear to any 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee offered with Lipoplex diet pills.
- There are no free trial samples offered on the official website for Lipoplex.
- Lipoplex appears to only be marketed toward women.
- There isn’t any real clinical proof provided on the official website to support the effectiveness of Lipoplex.
- The official website for Lipoplex looks more like a massive advertisement or infomercial than a source of product information.
- There is only one customer testimonial offered on the website (would be nice to see more).
- No full product ingredient list is offered on the official website.
Lipoplex comes across as rather common in the massive world of dietary supplements, weight loss pills and fat burners. While it’s good to see some publicity on the official website, it would be reassuring to see some real clinical proof on Lipoplex, along with a 100% money-back/satisfaction guarantee, more customer testimonials, some free trial samples and a full product ingredient list. It seems prudent to explore a number of options before selecting Lipoplex diet pills.