Liporidex MAX Review
What You Should Know
Weight loss pills are certainly not difficult to come by anymore. In fact, you can choose from a number of weight loss supplements online. But, you need to be sure your health allows for a dietary supplement. If you are already taking a medication or prescription drug, ask your doctor before taking a diet pill. One supplement that you may have seen online is Liporidex MAX. This is a new and improved version of Liporidex. It is marketed as an ultra formula, and it comes in capsule form. You can find this supplement online for $45 to $50 per bottle (72 capsules).
- Vitamin B6 (Pyridoxine HCl)
- Vit B12 (Cyanocobalamin)
- Citrus aurantium 30%
- Guarana 22%
- Caffeine Anhydrous
- Bioperine Bacopa
- Monniera Vinpocetine
- Choline Bitartrate
- Green Coffee Bean Extract
- Svetol Green Coffee
- Raspberry Ketones
- Evodiamine 98%
- Green Tea Extract
- Norcoclaurine HCL (Higenamine)
- Rhodiola rosea Root Extract
- Quercetin Ashwaganda Root
Liporidex MAX is boasted as a product that is clinically proven to promote healthy “weight management.” More specifically, this supplement aims to burn off fat rapidly, curb appetite, boost the metabolism, improve endurance levels, and provide sustained energy. You might also experience improved focus, and a reduction of 10 percent of your overall body weight. To take this formula, you essentially take three doses per day (max) along with a glass of water.
Some of the important ingredients found in Liporidex MAX capsules are Citrus Aurantium (helps boost thermo genesis), Guarana (contains caffeine to boost energy), Bioperine (helps with ingredient absorption), Green Coffee Bean Extract (may help reduce body fat), Raspberry Ketones (helps break down body fat), Green Tea Extract (boosts the metabolism), Vitamin B12 (increases energy levels), and Caffeine Anhydrous (this is a stimulant that elevates energy and improves focus).
- The key ingredients are posted online for review.
- This product contains B vitamins to help increase energy levels.
- This product is not suitable for people with high blood pressure.
- One user complained that Liporidex MAX made him feel hungrier.
- There are several negative customer responses to this product, posted online.
- A lot of caffeine is used in this weight loss formula.
- This supplement might cause side effects like jitteriness, headache, and anxiety.
The first thing we noticed about Liporidex MAX is that it contains Citrus Aurantium, which is added to help increase thermo genesis. However, this ingredient contains Synephrine, which mimics Ephedra. In other words, this substance may cause some negative side effects. You should also note the high level of caffeine found in Liporidex MAX capsules. This stimulant can lead to sleeplessness, jitteriness, anxiety, and rapid heartbeat. You should see a doctor before taking this weight loss formula.